chapter two - marks

he dug his elongated nails deep into his sunken cheeks. he clawed at his thin bare arms. he scratched his legs as hard as he could. ripping his skin off. peeling his skin. he wouldnt be satisfied until he started bleeding. he was screaming bloody murder.
he was furious, terrified, of the blotches that littered him. he couldnt live with it. his breath got shallower as the seconds ticked by.
he was having a mental breakdown.
his screaming halted to have breath.
his body wracked with silent sobs.

he wasnt okay.

keith's pov
we were having a group meeting that i actually looked foward to. i was estatic to get an excuse to look at lance. he was always so cheerful, i wish i was like that.
but my smile faded when i showed up with no trace of our sharpshooter.
"guys, wheres lance?"
"why, got a crush?" pidge snorted.
yes.
"no."
"hes just supposed to be here, is all. hes probably off being an idiot somewhere." i sighed. 
where was he? lance is the only one making these fucking meetings bearable.
"lets get started then," allura beamed.
funny, everyone seemed happier now than when lance is around. was it my imagination?
no, cant be.
around ten minutes later, i heard faint poundings and cries coming from down the hall.
lance?
"i hear something. im gonna go check it out." i got out of my seat.
i opened the door that the commotion was coming from.
the heart wrenching screams got so much louder.

and what i found broke my heart.

"lance?" i whispered.

a/n
hey! yes, really quick two chapters n updates. its 2 am, i have nothing to do. so comment please! should i keep it on a cliffhanger, to have you all visualize what happens, or should i continue to make it a three part story? i dont think ill stretch it out to 4+ parts, unless its an epilouge. so let me know, thanks for reading!!