Best Thing Worst thing

Makenzie's POV

" Wake up, you dumbo. Wake upppppp." Oh my God!!! Who is shouting like a frog!!!! I quickly sat up before my eardrums get blasted. I sat up and saw Nova looking at me glaring. Jesus!!! What's wrong with this girl now!!!

" Are you done???" She shouted as always.

" Done what?!!!" I said.

" Staring at me." She said and I gulped.

" Yeah, done it. You aren't looking good today. Put on some make up or people will get scared." I said.

" Shut up, you bi*ch. Go to washroom and get ready at once our flight is in 3 hours I should remind you, the sleep hag fish." She shouted again.

" Stop shouting. I can hear you, you stupid!!!" I said and jumped down from the bed took my towel and went to washroom took a quick shower.

If you guys are thinking who is she!! She is my best friend. Yeah, unfortunately it's true. I have another best friend her name is Karina. She is still not in show. Her mouth is a bit more sharp. Yes, I know. I being the most soft spoken girl in the whole class don't match with them but somehow we got along from our kindergarten days. We are still together. This is a tour from our college. It's a trip to Paris. I never have gone outside of London, just a few times I visited my uncle and Aunt in Liverpool that's all I have been in my 20 years of life. But I didn't want to lose this opportunity. So, I whined a lot to get the green light from my family. Yeah, my family is consisted with 5 members. My Dad, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and me the apple of everyone's eyes. And I talk too much. I am weird all the time too.

I got out of the washroom with my towel wrapped around me. I saw my mom was also sitting there with my friends. Karina was there too this time.

" Look at you fuc*ing bi*ch, you haven't gotten ready till now!!!! What were you doing this long!!!!" Karina shouted this time. Told you!!!

" Was sleeping." Nova answered.

" Fuc* your sleep." Karina said.

" Ok, ok, girls. I will be getting ready just in a few minutes. I will be fast. I don't need to put on make ups like you two. I will be ready in a few minutes. You guys enjoy the snacks." I said and ran towards my closet. I quickly changed into my black jeans and white-blue shirt. I put on my spectacles. I was ready to go. I came out and the girls gave me a boring look.

" If you bi*ch are going to wear this boring attires in Paris I am going to burn all of them then you will need to roam around naked. You understood!!!!!" Karina said. I sighed.

" Then what will I wear?" I asked.

" Some time show this sexy self of yours to this world. Let's get some fun in Paris." Nova said and I mentally disagreed with this idea but didn't voice it out. I hate boys. They just try to take advantage of me.

" Ok, will think about it. Now let's move." I said and came downstairs. I said bye to my dad, grandma and grandpa. I will miss them these days.

" Take care, sweetheart and be careful." My grandma told and I gave her a thumbs up and kissed her cheeks. I got out of my home. I will miss my family this two weeks. But I also want to explore the world. I will come back soon. I smiled but an unknown fear tried to clutch me hard but I pushed it away.

Sebastian's POV

" Come in." Admiral Wittgenstein said. I entered the cabin and he gestured me to sit down in front of him on the visiting chair. I followed the order instantly.

" How was the 'Range-beta' operation?" He asked looking at me.

" Successful, sir." I said.

" Explain the major facts." He ordered.

" There were a lot of difficulties." I said.

" Like?" He said.

" The common people were afraid of us at first. We needed to made it clear." I said.

" How is the situation now?" He asked.

" Almost cleared. It will be  cleared by the end of the week." I said.

" You need to go in a mission in Egypt undercover. Team Alpha will be around to help you." He said.

" Ok, sir." I said.

" You are leaving this Friday. Have you anything else to do on your previous mission?" He asked.

" No, sir." I said.

" Alright then. You can go now." He said.

" Yes, sir." I said and stood up.

" Seb!!" Suddenly he called me with my name.

" Yes, sir?" I turned and once.

" How many times I have told you not to call me sir when we to are alone?" He asked.

" Rule is rule, sir. It's same for all. Me being your grandson can't take advantage of it. It will be making fun of a rule. Besides, we are getting a lot of time at home today to talk." I said to him and he smiled.

" I am proud of you. Not because of your achievements but because of the person you have become now, Seb. You make me proud of yourself." The oldman said. He some time gets very emotional.

" Some time give some compliments to my poor grandma too. That will make her happy too." I said and sighed.

" How can I give her some compliments and why will I give her a compliment? For emptying my account to filling her closet and kitty parties?" He said with fake annoyance and laughed. "Ok, you can go now and get ready for the next mission. This terrorist are planning to attack Paris in a short while. So, be alert send a team to Paris to keep you updated about this." He said. 

" Sure sir." I said.

" I know you are smart enough and don't need any of my advices." He said.

" I will take care of it and keep your advices in my mind." I said.

" I never wanted you to live like this. Leaving all luxuries of life you are risking your life every day." He said.

" I followed your footsteps." I only said that.

" You should follow your dad." He said.

" Dad just got time to achieve success and never thought about others. Money can't buy the peace of mind." I said. He sighed. " I know the next line you are going to tell me. But I had a little influence in our family business. I was always busy with my job. I don't deserve the Thorne. Izzy does." I said.

" Time will show who is the worthiest, you can go now. You got a one day leave." He said.

" Thank you, sir." I said and came out.

It's been 6 months since I last met my family. I need to meet them first. This mission coming up is going to be the best thing I guess. Time to show some moves.  I smirked. This is going to be a great time to fix things now. Paris won't be harmed but everyone of them will be crushed.