Her Guts

Sebastian's POV

" Lucky you, brother." Roberto said to me.

" Not that lucky anyways." Cameron said and I rolled my eyes as I looked at them in the mirror tying the tie.

" It's lucky him today. You will be also lucky some other day. Don't be sad. Issy said to them and I chuckled. He is a kid.

" I think the next number is yours." Cameron said to Issy.

" I am still a kid. It can be yours or Damian's. I found him very close to Enzy's friend Karina recently. There must be something." Issy said.

" Don't drag things too far." Cameron said.

" Why are you so grumpy today? Enzy has another friend. Her name is Nancy. So, you can go and try." Issy shrugged.

" First give me some trick to convince your sister. I am not even able to impress one here and you are talking about another. Let me tell you she is also a bomb. I just discovered myself in a trash can after I talked to her. But still she is not as dangerous as your sister. When I talk to her I always am tensed if I find myself in hell the next moment. Your sister is more dangerous than anyone else here." He said and I chuckled.

" Then who told you to fall for my sister, Dude? You and Roberto both are crazy. None of you can get her. She will burn you both alive if you guys try to show affection to her. She hates people who tries to reach her." Issy said and I sighed.

True. Brielle doesn't like guys who tries to confess their love to her. She wants to stay alone in her life instead of stucking with someone and getting hurt later. In one word, she is too afraid of getting a heartbreak. She doesn't want to be left heartbroken. I just don't understand one thing, she is a beautiful girl whom many people around her wants to even worship but she will not look at anyone. Not at any single person. She wants to be alone in her life which will not work at all. One day all her friends will settle down and she will be so alone. She should know that. Life can't be go on like that.

Her parents divorce left her too depressed. She is not out of that. Her parents left her behind like she is a mistake. It hurt her a lot. Then my grandparents were a big reason for her being like that because they showed that little girl a cold shoulder. But my mom so badly wanted to keep her with us but she left for Milan with her maternal grandparents. May be she too understood that if she lived there she wouldn't be able to live her life. Nightmares would haunt her down every now and then. So, whatever she decided for herself was perfect I think. Brielle was a very calm and quiet girl. But when she came back after a few years then she was completely changed. She was a savage and outspoken girl. She was bold and brave. Not quiet like before.

Then she joined Navyseals. I never thought she will pass that hard training sessions. But she proved me wrong. She did it. She is one of those few girls who has passed all those round very easily. I sometimes actually think that she has more skills than me though I once have trained her. The strongest power she has got in her is her spirit of never giving up. She doesn't know how to give up. That word is out of her dictionary.

" You guys don't deserve her." I said to both of them and turned. I looked at Roberto and Cameron. " The sooner you guys will realize the truth the better it is for you both. Find some good woman and settle down. That's the only thing I can tell you both as a friend." I said to them and they kept looking at me weirdly. " Truth is bitter, Dude." I said. " And I don't think you guys actually do love her. It's just an attraction. If you guys loved her then you would be able to convince her by now." I said to them. They didn't say anything.

We heard a knock on the door and the next moment Brielle entered the room. I chuckled seeing her expression. So irritated with something.

" What are you doing here?" I asked her.

" I have come to give you something." She said and stood in front of me.

I shook my head looking at her. She was looking like a cute Barbie today because she was behaving like a woman today. She tried a bit to look beautiful but she is God gifted beauty. Still her attitude is always I am fire don't reach me I will burn you makes people stay away from her.

" What is that?" I asked her. She picked out something from her pocket and showed the boutonniere. I chuckled.

" Your mom couldn't come here as she is talking to the guests along with your mother in law. So, I had to do it. What should I do?! Which no one able to do Brielle has to do that." She said and I chuckled patting her head.

" Hey!!! Don't touch my hair. I put much effort on it today." She pushed my hand away from her head before walking out of the room. I chuckled.

" Such a kid!!" Issy commented.

" Mr. Wittgenstein, it's time." The valet said and I nodded.

I looked at myself on the mirror. Big day for me. Most importantly I am getting married someone whom I love beyond expression and the happiest part for me is she reciprocates my feelings. How many are as lucky as that out there!!!

" Let's go." I said to them and they nodded.

We reached the church and found people already there. I met my colleagues and friends along with my relatives. I found my aunt Patricia. She kept her promise and came on the wedding ceremony. I think she needs time to mingle with everyone. It wasn't easy for her as well to be like that, away from home all those years without doing anything she was accused of something cruel. She gave me an air kiss when she saw me and I smiled at her. She was with her boyfriend. I turned to see my mom. Where was she?!! I found her taking to guests along with my dad. They reached me after awhile.

" Wow!!! You look so handsome. My little baby boy." My mom said hugging my like a little kid. I sighed.

" Mom, I am not a Baby." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Nervous!!" My dad asked me.

" No. Why would I be nervous?" I asked him.

" You are going to get whipped, boy. You should be nervous and a bit scared as well." He said and I rolled my eyes as my mom glared at him which didn't work on him.

" Bride is here." Someone said and I turned to see the girl I was dying to see from yesterday but she wouldn't pick up my calls because she was with the girls so busy!!! I rolled my eyes.

" We gotta go." Mom said.

" Best of luck." My dad said and I sighed.

I was looking for her to come on view. As soon as she reached near me I bet I was looking at her like drooling over her. She was looking extremely gorgeous. I chuckled as she was looking at the guests waving and smiling at them. As soon as she reached me she looked at me then looked at the guests. What is she looking for?!! She almost tripped over her gown but I hold her hands. Crazy girl!!!

The wedding rituals finished when the wedding vows were sealed with a passionate kiss. We were taking to the guests but I could feel her eyes on me. I can't understand why does she keeps looking at me like that all the time?!! I took her phone and took a photo of us set it as her wallpaper.

" I told you that picture will last longer." I said to her. She took her phone and checked it.

" Points." She mumbled. I chuckled and kissed on her cheek. She looked around if someone has seen that. I just shrugging.

" I am eagerly waiting for the night fall when we will be alone. This wedding gown on your body is teasing me so much. Do me a favor to let me remove that from your body." I said to her smirking at her. I knew she would blush as hell and I will get a chance to took that picture. She looked at me weirdly for awhile then smirked back.

" I am also waiting to peel off your clothes from your body and touch that heated skin beneath." She whispered in my ear and I looked at her completely shocked. Her guts!!!!