Embarrassing

Mackenzie's POV

" What is your problem?" Linda asked me and I ignored her currently I was sitting in the cafeteria of the Navy Seals headquarter.

I was waiting to meet Doctor Martinez. He helped me a lot and I needed to thank him for everything he has done for me. I need to say that in person. But out of nowhere this witch appeared and sat here beside me started to ask me weird questions about Sebastian Wittgenstein. She is enquiring me like she is his girlfriend and I am the third wheeler between them. Damn!!! I don't even know anything about him but his name. I sighed. Neither he is my type not I am his. There is no possibility of that there would something between us. What's wrong with this witch then??! Can't she see that?!

Brielle told me not to be scared of her because if they hurt me again they have to face the consequences. So, I don't have to worry. I just have to keep calm. But this witch isn't helping a bit. She is asking same stupid things again and again to me. I swear my patience is shattering. If I pour my coffee on her head now then don't judge me.

" I think you have problem of poking your nose everywhere unnecessarily, Linda. You should change this habit of yours and one more thing. Stay away from her." I heard a hell cold voice.

I turned to see the person saying so only to find Sebastian Wittgenstein standing there shoving his hands inside his pockets. As handsome as ever but that didn't melt my heart because I know how cruel and ruthless this dashing as hell guy is. I think he doesn't know how to smile. It would be comfortable if he would smile a bit. Otherwise it always feels very uncomfortable when people give you a cold stare all the time. Whatever I don't have to do anything with him. Once I go back home I am not going to see him again in my life. I will be out of this story and he will be out of my life. Everything will be settled like before.

I sighed. I miss home. I miss my family and my friends. I miss all of them. I want to go back home. I want my life back. If only I knew Paris Trip will make my life upside down then I would have never ever come to Paris ever. It destroyed my life and happiness. See, where am I stuck now!!! I am totally messed.

" I didn't do anything to her. She is acting weird." Linda said and I rolled my eyes.

" You think you need to do something else when you have already done things before?! You have lost your brain then. I suggest you to have an appointment with the psychiatrist. I mean headquarter also think so." He said.

" What are you talking about?" She asked him.

" Admiral is going to talk to you once he is done with Brielle. Then you will come to know that clearly. But let me tell you that the Headquarter has taken a very good decision about you and everyone is very happy with that. You will know that in awhile." He said as he came and sat across me.

" Which decision?" She asked him.

" I said you will know that in awhile." He said to her and took out his phone typed something on it. I rolled my eyes and kept taking sip from my coffee. I literally don't care about any of these two. Whatever!!!

" Seb, is that about suspension?" Linda asked him but he didn't say anything.

I kept looking outside of the window the view was so beautiful from here. A part of the whole city was visible from this part of the cafeteria and the other part of the city is visible from the other side of the cafeteria. Morning is always the most favorite time to me. I just love to enjoy that time. Morning has a speciality. There will be a feeling of refreshment in the air and there will be a serenity around to make you feel better.

" I told you that you will be informed in awhile." He said.

" Alright. If it's needed then I will take the suspension. That doesn't matter." Linda said.

" Thanks for letting us know your opinion. You may go now." He said. She stomped her feet and stood up to leave. I pressed my lips to stop myself from laughing out loud at this. You deserve that, Witch.

" If someone wants to laugh out loud at something then she should." He said and I looked at him weirdly. He noticed that?!! God knows!!! I cleared my throat mumbling 'excuse me' and started to have my coffee again.

Where has this Brielle died?! I am feeling uncomfortable now with the weird gazes of people around. He looked at me for awhile and I looked away by kept looking at him with the corner of my eyes. He looked around and found everyone giving me a weird look.

" Cafeteria is for having your meal and getting refreshed. It's not a zoo to give someone a strange look. Because none of us is an animal." He said coldly. " Just do your business and leave." He gritted and everyone looked away from us. I sighed inwardly and he started to work on his phone again. I started to check him with the corner of my eyes.

His eyes were stuck on the phone screen and fingers were trying something on the phone. I will be lying if I deny that Sebastian Wittgenstein is hot as hell. If he used to smile often then it would be better. But he doesn't. He always keeps putting on that sour expression. It is really pathetic. How can someone be like that all the time?! I don't have any idea. I would surely have died if it was me without smiling a bit. Smiling won't hurt you, right?!

I was thinking that and suddenly he took his photo and handed the phone to me. I looked at him weirdly.

" Wh... What happened?" I asked him.

" Picture lasts longer." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Shit!!! He was aware of my gaze. How embarrassing!!! Urrrrrrghhhh!!!