Anymore

Sebastian's POV

" Wow!!! Beautiful!!" She said as soon as we reached the beach. I chuckled.

" Yeah, beautiful but not more than you." I said honestly and she rolled her eyes.

" Stop with that." She said to me.

" Why, Babe? It's truth. So, why to stop?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" It's really beautiful. Have you come here before?" She asked me and I nodded.

" I have been here several times." I said to her.

" Several times!!! Alright, with who?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" With the gang." I said to her.

" Which gang?" She asked me. I sighed.

" Brielle, Kelly, Josie, Issy, Cameron, Roberto." I said to her.

" No Linda? no Anna?" She asked me narrowing her eyes.

" Why? Would you be happy if they came with us?" I asked her and she twisted her lips rolling her eyes. "Linda isn't even our colleague. She works in another group of Navy. She isn't part of Navy Seals. She was just working with us on that specific special mission for some reason. Secondly Anna. She is a supermodel. She doesn't have much time to go around the world with us and enjoy. This was the first time that she came with us on a trip. Otherwise she wouldn't come with us to go to random places like that." I said to her. She kept looking at me for awhile then nodded.

" Believing you for the time being." She said and dragged me with her to walk on the beach. I chuckled as she was so excited like a kid. " I didn't think your headquarter will grant you 3 weeks long vacation. It's unbelievable." She said and I chuckled.

" The President granted me the vacation. He knows that it was much more needed for the newly wedded couple. Besides I have been in Navy Seal for past 10 years and didn't have vacations much in those years." I said to her honestly.

" When ever you say that you have been working for 10 years two things comes up on my mind. 1. I am totally useless and 2. You are 50 years old." She said and laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" My dad is 50. It can't practically be possible me being the same age of my father. I have joined Navy Seals when I was 17. You can see. I have completed my 10 years of career." I said and she nodded.

" I am so proud of you." She said and heightened herself to reach my face but failed. I chuckled. She hold my collar and pulled me close to her then placed her lips on my cheek. I chuckled. This girl!!!

" Anyways what is your plan after graduation?" I asked her.

" I wanted to stay my career as a journalist but I think I will just leave and help your parents and Issy in the family business. Though I have no experience about it. But I will work hard and learn everything." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why do you have to leave your dream for family? We will support your decision. What are family for?" I asked her and she nodded.

" This is my decision only. You should support my decision then." She said to me and I rolled my eyes again.

" Right." I said to her.

We sat on the beach side by side. I was thinking about my life. It just changed in these few months. It hasn't even been 1 year that I met her. I didn't even know her name but now she has become my wife, my life. I always kept saying myself that no girls can handle  my wildness but suddenly she came to  my life and she proved me wrong. She proved that even I can be tamed and can be controlled.

Many people came and go in my life. There were numerous of girls around but none of them was succeed to captured my heart like she did. She loves me and all of me. Both the nicer one and the wilder one. She got it. If she loves me she has to accept the fact that I am the way I am. She did it. I don't have to pretend when I am around her. She accepts all of me willingly. I can share everything with her. The things she did for my family I doubt if it was anyone else she would do. She brought my father back. My family is completed now. The betrayers are suffering in the jail. Everyone is happy. That happened only for her. For my girl, my wife.

Didn't I always wanted to be with someone like that?!! Didn't I wanted to have a wife like her?!! It is so obvious that I have got her as a blessing. She is the blessing that I have gotten in my life. I don't know on which work of mine God was so happy that he gave me a wife like her!!! I really don't know. A guy like me who has all the negative impression on people. God knows it better.

" Where are you lost?" Her words brought me back to reality. I chuckled.

" No one, Babe. What were you saying?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Nothing. I was just calling you." She said.

" Alright." I said to her.

" You know I was thinking about coming here at night when the moon will appear. The moonlit night must be so beautiful here on the beach." She said and I chuckled seeing her excitement.

" Ok. We will come one day. Anything else?" I asked her.

" Yes. Sing me a song." She said and I chuckled.

" I sm not Brielle to sing you a song. But if you ask for that I will definitely try but not just now." I said to her and she nodded.

We randomly walked around then came back t o the hotel suite. When we were passing the lobby suddenly I saw a familiar face. Was that for real or it was my mistake!!! May be I just mistaken that person as someone else. Let's not think about it anymore.