Kind Of

Mackenzie's POV

I sighed deeply as I found the first thing opening my eyes in the morning is my crazy husband to be was hugging me tightly from back. I shook my head looking at his childishness. I patted his head but he just stirred a bit irritatingly. He buried his face on my chest as I turned to see him. Cute little kid. When had he come back from Florida?!! He come back earlier here. I called him last night but he didn't pick up. Now I understand that why he wasn't picking the call up. He might be coming back that time. May be was in flight.

But he really gives me heart attack appearing like this all the time. I sighed. What to do!! He will not change his habits ever. I have to carry on with that. I don't mind anyways as long as he loves me like that. I caressed his cheek and he leaned on the touch even in sleep he could feel my touch that's what he keeps saying. I ran my fingers through his hair. I found his jacket on the floor may be he randomly threw it before coming to bed laying next to me. He must be very tired.

He told me once that he wants to help Issy running the family business but in the same time he can't leave his duty toward his country. His job keeps him far away from home for long. But whenever he gets a chance he tries to make it up but at the same time he knows that's not enough. Issy needs someone to support him all the time. He can't do anything about it. I thought about it several times and came to a decision I will help Issy running the family business after I complete my degree along with Kelly. I know I have to leave my dream for that but still it seems to be the right decision for me. Being with your family and support have their back should be the biggest dream. At least I believe it. I leaned and kissed on his forehead.

" Umm ... Kisses placed on the wrong place." I heard his voice and looked at him weirdly.

" You were awake all the time?" I asked him.

" Just woke up with your sweet touch." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. " Good morning, Babe." He said giving me a morning kiss. I sighed inwardly.

" Good morning." I said to him.

" You know you are growing more beautiful day by day?" He asked me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" What are you up to?" I asked him. He gave me a weak smile.

" I took advantage of you when you were sleeping." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" What did you do?" I asked him.

" I took your pictures. See?" He took his phone and showed me my photos. I glared at him. I was totally messed when I was sleeping. My hair were everywhere. I was literally sleeping like a monkey.

" You!!!" I tried to snatch the phone.

" And I kissed on the beauty spot that you have on your neck. It's not my fault. That beauty spot keeps teasing me all the time. I tried to keep holding my urge to do that but eventually failed terribly. It's not my fault." He said to me like a kid accepting that he has stolen the chocolates that he supposed not to. I sighed deeply.

" You are so cute. I didn't know the great Sebastian Wittgenstein has this side of his as well." I said to him.

" Why? You don't like this side of mine?" He asked me and I chuckled and thought for a second about what Kelly told me to do yesterday to test him for once. 

" I so badly want some strawberry babies like you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" We will have a soccer team don't worry." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then you go get pregnant." I said to him.

" I can't, Babe. Beside you told that you want some strawberry babies." He said to me.

" Some means 2 or 3 not 11. Damn you." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Ok, get up. You must have a surprise downstairs." He said to me.

" Which surprise?" I asked him.

" Can't tell you now. You go check it." He said and I sighed.

" Ok." I said and got up.

I went to get freshen up. I was excited to meet the guest. Who was there?! I quickly came downstairs and found Karina and Nancy there along with Brielle and Josie. I kept looking at them weirdly for awhile. Are they there for real?!!

" Look, who is there?" Brielle said and both of them turned to see me. I couldn't but hold my tears. They ran to me at once.

" Kenz!!" Karina was the first one to say something as they hugged me. I hugged them back.

We talked for awhile and then Kelly came. She was very happy to see them as well. I was so happy to see them. I know Sebastian brought them here. How I love this guy!!! I can't repay him things he has done for me. I don't think I need to repay him for anything. Do I?

We had breakfast together then Sebastian left for the Headquarter along with Brielle and Josie. We decided to go and check the wedding dress for us.

" I think we should go and talk to Mr. Langford face to face. I really want to know actually who that person was to support him. He got a big amount for just a painting is not acceptable." Kelly said.

" Hmm... I was thinking about it too. We will go to meet him the day after tomorrow." I said to her.

" Oh, why not tomorrow?" She asked me.

" Because tomorrow we have to attend the family dinner at Wittgenstein's place and both of the Wittgenstein brothers will be at home. They will keep an eye on us. I don't want to get caught." I said to her.

" They are already spying on us. No use of hiding things." Kelly said.

" Who are you?" Suddenly I heard Karina shouting at someone. I turned to see Damian looking at her very irritatingly.

" I can ask the same thing to you." He said to Karina.

" He is my friend, Carrie. Behave yourself." I said to her and she kept glaring at him and he just rolled his eyes. She was about to say something else but Kelly took her to the other side.

" What are you doing here, Damian?" I asked him.

" Seb told me to see if you guys need any help." He said.

" In a word you are spying over us." I said and he chuckled.

" Kind of." He said and we laughed.