Jealous

Mackenzie's POV

" Walk straight." He said.

" Irritating." I mumbled.

" Did you say anything?" He asked me. I gritted shaking my head.

" Good. Let's go." He said.

We came here to visit the central park but this guy is not leaving me alone. I have to roam around with everyone as well but he is acting like I am a little kid.

" You are a little kid. You can get lost anytime." His words shocked me like hell. What the!!!! Did I say that loudly?!!

" Yeah, you did." He said. I face palmed. Can I be a bit less clumsy!!!

" No, you can't." He replied at once.

" Shut up!!! Don't reply my thoughts. It's my personal property." I said to him.

" Yeah, but you are thinking too loudly what can I do then?!!" He asked me.

" Urrrrrrghhhh!!!" I gritted.

" Didn't effect anyone." He said and I glared at him. He took out his phone and took my picture. I looked at him angrily.

" Look, this is how you look when you are angry." He gave me his phone and I found myself gritting my teeth. I was looking like a witch. I was about to throw that phone into the water then I remembered whose phone it actually was. He was looking at me raising his eyebrows. I smiled sweetly and gave his phone back to him.

" Your phone." I said to him.

" You can keep it. Just don't throw it anywhere. I have done important documents in it and I don't have the backups as well." He said and I sighed.

" If it's that important then why did you give it to me?" I asked him.

" No worries. You are also mine." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I talked to Josie we will take you to the psychiatrist soon." I said to him. "It will be ok and then we will find you a good girl so that you can get married and start a family with her." I said and he chuckled.

" Don't worry. I don't need another girl when you are here. You can't find out a bride for me. Before that I will drag you to the altar. You will be Mrs. Wittgenstein by then." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

I placed my palm on his forehead to check his temperature if he has a fever. No, temperature is normal. He is perfectly fine.

" Wow!!! You are so careful about my health already. I knew I didn't choose a wrong girl." He said but I ignored his weird words. Otherwise he will keep eating my brain non-stop.

" I don't like joking around on this kind of topic." I said to him.

" Who said that I am joking?!" He asked me.

" Come on. You can't be serious. Look at yourself and look at me." I said and he looked at himself then looked at me.

" You are very cute. But do you think I am not eligible for you?" He asked me.

" You are over qualified. I mean I am not worthy of that. You will find out someone who is perfect match for you. I am not that girl." I said.

" You are that girl. You are that perfect match. I don't care if you are perfect or not. I don't need a perfect girl. I need you. That's it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's not that easy. You want me that doesn't mean you will get me. I don't belong to you. I belong to my family. I am their daughter." I said to him.

" Don't worry your family members love me a lot. They will never ever say no to me. Besides I have talked to your grandparents." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" When has that happened?!!" I asked him totally shocked.

" Before they went back to London. They promised me to talk to your parents." He said.

" When did you do that?" I whined.

" I answered you already." He said.

" But you didn't ask me first. How can you do that?" I asked him.

" What's about you? I know you like me and once we get married you will start to fall in love with me as well. Ian confident about that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You are over confident which is a stupid thing. Who said I like you?! I don't like you. You are not the ideal definition of Prince Charming and you are not hot and dashing as well." I said.

Lies!! Lies!!! Lies!!!! My brain screamed.

Yeah, it's right. He is a perfect creation of God. There is no flaws of his that I could figure out. His only flaw is his temper. Otherwise he has everything that a girl will love to have in her Prince Charming.

" Really?!" He asked smirking at me like he knew that everything was lies. I rolled my eyes.

" You didn't ask me anything. Didn't event proposed me. How can you reach my parents first?" I asked him.

" Once things are settled I will send my mom and grandparents to talk to them. How about that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Bad idea!!!" I stomped my feet.

" Why?" He asked me.

" You can't do that. Why are you rushing things?" I asked him trying to calm him down.

" Because I don't know actually how much time I have before the next mission. I am damn serious about you." He said.

" But you haven't cleared anything to me yet. How can I understand actually what is going on?" I said to him.

" Everything has it's perfect time." He said.

" I hope your perfect time is not the wedding night or honeymoon trip." I said to him and he chuckled.

" So excited about marriage already?" He asked me. I gritted and was about to say something but I had to stop at once.

" Hey, Seb!!" I heard a girl calling him and I rolled my eyes seeing that cartoon.

She had dyed half of her hair purple and the other half is pink and maroon. She was looking weird but for a weird reason she was thinking she is the most beautiful woman in the world with no doubt. She was a psychopath without any doubt about that.

" Hi, Gwen." Sebastian said casually. "Let me introduce you. She is Mackenzie and Mackenzie this is Gwen." He said and I rolled my eyes looking at the girl who was trying to glue herself with Sebastian. Bi*ch!!!

She talked for awhile then left. I kept glaring at the way she left.

" Ahem!!!" He cleared his throat. I looked at him.

" Did you get that smell?" He asked me.

" Which smell?" I asked him.

" Something is burning. May be someone is jealous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up." I said. Stupid!!!