Red Handed

Mackenzie's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked Brielle.

" To meet my friends." She said.

" Oh, you have friends?!" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" No only you do have friends." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok, don't be mad now." I said to her.

" Whatever!!!" She said chuckling. I nodded.

" What happened to Catherine?" I asked her suddenly I remembered about her.

" She is being interrogating. Hoping that she will reveal everything soon. Not sure but hoping so." She said to me.

" Ok. " I said. I don't want to talk about that woman anymore. " When are you guys sending me home back?" I asked her.

" Soon." She said. I sighed.

" Soon? When to be exact?" I asked her.

" Soon the case will be settled down and the criminals will be in jail and then you will be free to go home." She said and I sighed.

" Then actually I am still caged here?" I asked her.

" Do you feel like being caged here? If you think that then I can take you home risking everything, Enzy. But let me tell you one thing, we want the best thing for you." She said. I sighed deeply.

" What is the best thing to me?" I asked her.

" Your safety. It's the first thing to be think about isn't it?" She asked me.

" Ok. I understand. But I miss home. I miss my family." I asked her.

" Yeah, I know you miss home." She said. I sighed.

" Try to settle down things soon." I said to her and she nodded.

" We are. Trust me we are trying our best to do so." She said to me and I nodded.

" I trust you, Brielle. I do trust you the most." I said to her.

" Thank you, Enzy. I will keep my promise. No worries." She said and the car stopped in front of the house. I got down and she parked the car.

" Hey, you mad girl!!!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Issy. I rolled my eyes.

" Stop calling me that you stupid guy." I said gritting my teeth. He chuckled.

" Wow!!! Sweet words." He said to me.

" Issac Wittgenstein, what's your problem?" I heard Brielle's voice and smirked at him.

" No problem. I am perfectly fine but this girl is mad. Do you know that?" He asked her.

" Stop irritating her, boy. Why are you not going inside and enjoying the party?" She asked him.

" I was going inside then found her here." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Very well. Now go inside. I am here to be with her." Brielle said.

" Are you two lesbo?" He asked and I grittted.

" Are you a gay?" I asked him.

" He is crazy kid. Let him go." Brielle said.

" I am older than you, stupid girl." He said.

" Who counts that 1 year?" Brielle asked him.

" I do. The whole world does." He said.

" I don't." Brielle said and I rolled my eyes.

Now they have started. Very well. I sighed.

" What's wrong with you two now!!" I asked them and they kept glaring at each other and I sighed.

" Nothing wrong. Let's go inside." Brielle said. " Where is your girlfriend?" She asked him.

" We broke up this morning." He said.

" Have you counted the number? I counted till 167 times then I left it. You guys break up every day. I mean literally every day then make it up again. Actually what's wrong with you?" Brielle asked him.

" I don't know. She is an idiot." He said.

" You are a stupid as well." Brielle said and I totally agree with her.

" So true. Both the brothers are of same quality. Both of them are stupid as hell." I said to her.

" Why are you dragging my brother in this topic? He didn't do anything here." Issy said. I rolled my eyes.

" Still you both are stupid." I said.

" You are a mad." He said and I gritted.

" You are mad. Your whole family is mad." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" No. Nothing to say to you now." He said. " You yourself have proved that."

" Proved what?" I asked him.

" That you are a mad." He said and ran inside the house.

" I will kill you, stupid!!!" I said.

" Leave it. Let's go." She said.

" I will someday murder this stupid. Don't stop me that day." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Ok. As you wish." She said and we went inside.

Brielle started to talk to her friends and I was getting bored. I excused myself and sat afar away from them. I turned to see if Josie was there but I was a bit shocked to see Sebastian there sitting on the other side typing something on his phone. Damn him. What does he always keeps doing in his phone?!! I sighed and walked towards him. I kept standing there in front of him for a few minutes but he didn't bother to look up and see who it was standing in front of him for that long. I cleared my throat and then he looked up at me. He kept looking at me for awhile then shook his head.

" Hi." He said in a normal tone and settled his gaze back to his phone.

I gritted. It's so insulting. I sat next to him finding no other options. I had to be around someone whom I know in this unknown place. I was getting bored there. I pouted looking at that cold hearted dashing devil sitting next to me who didn't even looked at me twice. I clenched my fists. Then sighed. Nothing works on this guy. How can he be so emotionless!!!

" Hi!!" I turned to see a blonde guy.

" Hi!!" I said awkwardly.

" I was watching you from afar. But I thought to talk to you face to face than being a secret admirer." He said sitting next to me. " I am James Atkinson. Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand toward me.

" Mackenzie Cronford. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

" Hi, Seb." He said.

" Hi, James." Sebastian said still looking at the phone screen. I rolled my eyes.

" Are you with him?" James asked me.

" Uhhh... I came here with Brielle. We are good friends." I said to him.

" She is not with me, James. You can go ahead." He said. I gritted. Stupid.

" Go head?" I asked. " Sorry, if you are interested in me then I must tell you that I have a boyfriend." I said to him and he chuckled.

" It's completely ok, Mackenzie. But it was very nice to meet you. You should roam around with your boyfriend. Then people will not reach you like that." He said. " Anyways I gotta go." He stood up and left.

" Why did you lie?" Sebastian asked out of nowhere.

" My wish." I said and he chuckled concentrating on his phone again. I concentrate on him. Why the hell doesn't this guy care about anything?!! Hell confusing.

" I told you to keep a picture. That will last long." He said without looking at me.

Damn!!! How does he everytime catches red handed!!!