Stupid!!!

Mackenzie's POV

" It will be fun." Brielle said and I looked at her weirdly.

" What will be fun?!" I asked her.

" Girl, we are going on hiking for 7 days." Josie said.

" Only girls!!! Cool." I said to her.

" Nope. The boys are also going with us." Josie said.

" Whom do you indicate in the boys group?" I asked her.

" Roberto, Cameron, Issy, Damian, Jacob, Leon." She said.

" Alright. I can tolerate Issy for 7 days. But if he irritates much then we will leave him in that deep forest." I said. She chuckled.

" Seb will also come. Issy confirmed." Brielle said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't tell me that Linda is coming with us. I will hit her with something and kill her on the way." I said to them and they chuckled.

" No, she is not included. Besides she has gone home. She will not come back that early so relax." She said.

" We 3 are as of girls?" I asked her.

" Nope. Kelly and Anna will join." Josie said.

" Who are they?" I asked her.

" One is Issy's girlfriend and another is Cameron's cousin." She said and I nodded.

" Ok. Whatever!!! But that Issy said that he broke up with his girlfriend and he got someone else this early!!! Boys!!!?" I said.

" She is his girlfriend only. They keep breaking up everyday and then are ok again. They are crazy. Nothing else to say." Josie said and I sighed.

" But what about your work?" I asked Brielle.

" Grandpa told us to take a break till Andrea is being interrogating. We don't have to do anything with that interrogating sessions. They have withdrawn our name from that list." She said.

" Good then. " I said to her.

" We have to start to pack things up for Alaska. We have a flight in 2 days." Josie said.

" 2 days are very long time, Josie. We can finish packing even if we start to pack things from tomorrow. But we have to go to the mall to buy some necessary stuffs." Brielle said.

" What kind of things?" Josie asked her.

" Stupid, Alaska is mini Antarctica. We have to take the warm clothes." She said to her and I chuckled.

" But I have mine. I don't need anything else." She said.

" You have yours but Enzy doesn't. We have to buy things for her and some other stuffs as well." She said.

" Then why are we at home yet? I will call the others if they need to have something. They can join us then." Josie said and Brielle nodded.

" Go. Call them. Tell them to reach us as soon as it possible." She said to her.

" Ok." She said and went upstairs.

" You go. Get ready." Brielle said to me.

" I can go with this. I am ok with it." I said looking at myself in my crop top and shorts.

" But these?" She pointed the scars on my legs. I sighed.

" I don't care what people think about it. Because I can say proudly that I have come out of that alive. So I will wear my scars proudly." I said and she nodded weakly. I know those scars were ugly but I have nothing to do with that. I took my jacket and wore it.

We went to the mall and Brielle parked the car. We reached the place they are told to meet us. I looked around and found people giving me a weird look but I ignored them. Whatever they think doesn't mean anything to me. I am totally done with this stupid things.

Brielle's phone rang suddenly and she picked it up at once.

" Alright then." She said.

" Who was it?" Josie asked.

" Anna." She said.

" What about her?" Josie asked.

" She told us to go and buy stuffs she has something else to do. She will join us later." She said and I nodded.

" Ok then." She said.

We were roaming around the mall and suddenly I felt like someone is following us. I turned at once but found none. I was having a feeling that there is someone around other than us. But there were really no one around. I was still feeling uncomfortable.

" What happened?" Josie asked me. I shook my head.

" Nothing. I am perfectly fine." I said to her and she nodded.

" Alright then. We are going to buy the stuffs. You have got the list, right?" She asked me and I took it out of my bag. She took that and started to find out the things.

" Enzy, stay here for awhile. I will just be back." Brielle and I nodded.

I was standing there and suddenly a girl stood next to me. I looked at her curiously. Her appearance was very attractive. She was tall and had perfect figure. She was looking like a super model. May be she was. I am not into too much fashion stuffs. If you ask me about some super models in the world I would barely be able to recognize them. So, if she is a super model then I won't be surprised.

" What are you doing here alone?" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Sebastian. I sighed. He has to come as well!!! Mood spoiler.

" Oh!!! hey, Seb!!!" The girl next to me walked to him and give him a brief hug.

I rolled my eyes. May be his girlfriend. They match each other though. I looked away and tried to find out if Brielle was around. I was very hungry. But I couldn't find her. I can go and have some food. Food and sleep all I need in my life. I was about to leave but I was stopped as someone hold my hand to stop me. I turned to see the person and sighed.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Did I ask you something?" He asked me.

" I thought you asked her and I am not bound to answer you." I said to him and tried to get rid of his hold.

" Where is Brielle?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said. He sighed.

" Ok. Let's go." He said.

" You know her?" That girl asked him.

" Yes." He said and I was trying to get freed.

" What's wrong?" He said in a deadly calm voice. I twisted my lips and looked away. Stupid!!!