Lost

Sebastian's POV

" Are you sure about that?" Brielle asked me.

" I am 100% sure about that." I said to her.

" I will go with you, Bro." Issy said and I shook my head.

" No need, Issy. You stay here with all. I will be back." I said to him.

" No, I will not let you go alone." He said.

" You come with Brielle. They will come in a few moments." I said to him but he wasn't ready to let me go.

" No. I am not leaving you alone." He said.

" Issy, don't be a kid." I said strictly.

" I will go with you. That's it." He said stubbornly.

" It's not safe for you. They are very dangerous." I said to him.

" Then it's very dangerous for you as well. I will not let you go alone." He said.

" I can manage. You stay here, boy." I said to him.

" Why don't you understand that?!! I can't lose you." He shouted at once leaving everyone shocked. I looked at him for awhile then gave him a brief hug.

" Nothing will happen to me. Literally nothing." I said to him.

" No, don't go alone." He said.

" They will come to help me in awhile." I said to him.

" Still don't go alone. Let me come. Please, please, please let me come." He said to me and I patted his head.

" See you in awhile. Your brother is not that wear. He can destroy them all alone." I said to him.

" Yes, don't worry. He is devil himself." Brielle said and I chuckled.

" It's you." Issy glared at Brielle who rolled her eyes.

" You are evil too." Brielle said and gestured me to go. I nodded.

She kept him busy fighting with her. I didn't let Brielle or Issy come with me though they both were well trained. I can't risk their life. Besides there are a lot of things to do there.

" Cover me." I gestured team beta who were already there.

" From which stand?" I asked.

" Northern east." Felix said.

" You guys keep waiting for my signal." I said to them.

" Be careful, Captain." Kendra said and I nodded.

I stepped into their warehouse and hide behind the pillar. I tried to figure out what actually happened there. They were so busy and shouting at each other running here and there. What are they doing?!! I tried to understand what was happening there.

" Can't you guys do anything properly?!! Where are the two stupids?" I heard someone shouting.

I saw the guy was shouting has golden brown hair and blue eyes. I bet this is James who is the reason behind everything. I hold on my anger. I tried hard not to shot him right there. I found team beta entering the warehouse and I gestured them to hide in a secured place. They applied that old trick. They kept finishing their men and kept taking their places. When I found it was quiet safe to enter there I stepped inside the warehouse after informing Brielle to come up to cover us.

" You must be James, aren't you?" I asked him and he looked me like he was looking at a ghost. I took the chance and finished that 5 guys who were with him. Now all clear.

" Sebastian Wittgenstein. I was longing to meet you. I have to say you are too brave to came inside the lion's cage." He said and I laughed.

" You are not even a cat if I consider the achievement of my whole 10 years of career. You are literally nothing." I said and I knew he was going to shot me the next moment. I just took the chance and kicked him hard. " Old trick." I said as he fall down on the ground. It was hard one. A little boy like him couldn't endure it.

" Your mother is waiting for you in jail. You should accompany them." I said to him.

" Finish him." He said to his men but none of them dared to do so. Because they were team beta. As you know it was the old trick.

" I told them I will give them twice that you are giving them so they agreed to betray you." I said to him and he gritted.

" Where are the girls?" I asked him.

" I killed them and buried them outside." He said and I picked my gun shooting on his feet.

" No, no, no, they are alive." He said.

" Where are they?!! Tell me otherwise I won't mind killing you here. I will not be needing to give anyone any excuse. I will simply say it was encounter." I said.

" I don't know where they are." He said and I pointed the gun on his head. " They have run away." He said.

" What?!!" I asked him.

" Yeah. Trust me they have run away fooling my men." he said.

" Those girls are too innocent you are taking about. They will not at all be able to run away." I said to him.

" They did. Trust me." He said.

" Check the whole warehouse. They must be inside." I said to them. They nodded and went inside.

" Hey!!" I found Brielle and others.

" Bro!!!" Issy ran to me and hugged me at once. I hugged him back. " You ok?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Where are Enzy and Kelly?" He asked me.

" We are searching for them." I said and he nodded.

We searched the whole warehouse but couldn't found them. Where have they kept the girls.

" Why don't we check the CCTV footage?" Roberto asked.

" You said the first right thing in your life." Josie said.

" We should go." Cameron said.

We checked all the CCTV footage and found the girls. They really have run away. Now the real fear clutched me. It was Amazon rainforest. Where they can go?! If they lose their way then bang!!! They will be never ever be able to find out a way to locality. What's to do now?!!

" Seb!!" I heard Brielle.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Look!!" She showed me the blood on the grass that was advancing toward the deep forest.

I looked at the forest in horror. Where will we find them out now?! Are they lost in the forest??!