"i was broken, but you fixed me."

• daniels pov •

I heard a knock on the door. I was curious who would be knocking on the door at 12:15, but i checked. when i looked through the door i saw jake, one of our directors logan paul's brother, i had never liked him, he dissed the boys and i and logan, and he broke my sisters heart. they met when she was over for a while 6 months ago but hadn't seen each other since. the memories kept piling up in my head. the days she spent sobbing because she gave him her full love. jake is the reason that my sister left LA 6 months ago. i ignored it but he wouldn't stop knocking. i finally decided to open the door and walk outside very quickly so he couldn't enter the house. when i walked outside he just glared at me. "what do you want jake!" i yelled. "your sister." he yelled back. "she's not here." i lied. i don't even want to know what he'll do if he knows she's here. "i know she's there let me in!" he screamed in my face. "oh yeah daniel i know your scared, your just trying to be brace and protect your little sister but guess what, it's not gonna happen." he said in a very rude, deep tone. jake threw daniel behind him and started pounding and attempting to unlock the door. "yo daniel what's hap-" corbyn froze as he opened the door. jake stormed in but was blocked by zach and jack because they knew he was trouble, but never knew what he did to raegan. jake threw a punch and gave jack a pretty big black eye. jack stumbled back in pain but luckily daniel and corbyn saw jake spot raegan so he knew he was going to try to get her. daniel and corbyn pulled jake back before he could go anywhere. luckily raegan hasn't spotted him yet but he knew she was going to find out eventually. jake really wanted raegan so he pushed daniel back and tried to make a lounge towards raegan. zach, who was tougher than they thought, was there to stop jake. then there was some screaming going on because daniel and jack were hurt, and jake wanted to go to reagan. "how does he know she's here." daniel said to himself, as the screaming and fighting was still going on between the boys and jake. i looked to see raegans attention go towards the screaming as her jaw dropped and she raced to the guest room sobbing. 

•raegans pov •

i heard lots of screaming and commotion i turn my head and my heart started racing at the sight. regret washed over me as i knew what he was doing here. i sprinted towards the guest bedroom and started sobbing. jonah came after me because he knew there was something wrong wrapped the bottom of his oversized hoodie that was just draped down below my hips, over my legs, and curled up into a ball and cried. jonah started comforting me, and stroking my hair with one hand, while wrapping his arm around me with the other. i told him everything. the expression on his face was just like mine horror.

• jonahs pov •

i know i just met this beautiful girl, but i know exactly how she feels. i feel hurt too just thinking about it. she needs love and support so i'm going to make her feel better. i want her to take her mind off of jake. "i think we should go." i whispered soothingly "what." she said between sobs "i don't want jake anywhere near you." i told her "yea i-i, i guess" we left the room when we finally heard jake leave. i told daniel that i was going to take her out to lunch because she was hurt. he understood and whispered in his ear, "make her laugh, make her happy, do whatever it takes to make her the happy girl she is." i smiled as i held the door for reagan, and went out into my car. after about 20 minutes of a silent car drive raegan finally spoke up. "where are you taking me?" she asked. "only the most amazing lunch place in LA." i replied i saw a small smile appear on her lips. "thanks jonah" she said. "your the best for wanting to cheer me up." "no problem, and actually we are here." he smiled.

word count:746 :)