hospital part 3

• raegans pov •

i didn't know what to think after jack confessed his feelings towards me. 

it's been 3 days since i've been in a coma. i don't know what to do with myself. the boys visit everyday, and i love hearing them talk to me. i don't know why they care about me so much, but they do.

jack hasn't told the boys that he has feelings towards me yet, but he told me he will soon. he said that some of the boys are suspicious, but they don't know a thing, at least that's what he thinks.

jonah just keeps making me love him even more than i do already. last night at around 11:00 he came in my hospital bed and cuddled with me. he slept with me that night and it made me feel special. 

there is only 4 days until we leave for tour. i'm getting really worried because i want to experience tour with them very badly.

• 3 days later •

i really wanna wake up from this coma. my favorite nurse that gives me a shot in my arm everyday, said that patients usually wake up if they hear something that gets their heart racing, something that strikes to your mind (idk if that's true but it fits what i'm going for so go with it) 

it's a few hours before the boys have to get ready for tour. they told me they wanted to stop tour for me, but their manager made them commit. plus, they already signed all of the paper work.

jonah came in my room a few minutes after i was thinking about that. he told me that he wanted me. he wanted to be able to kiss me whenever, and call me his girlfriend. he wanted to hold me in his arms and play with my hair while we watch a movie. he wanted to go on dates and tell everybody that we are official. 

i felt the same way.

i felt his words hit me so hard like a bullet.

so hard that it could wake anyone up from a trance.

it did for me.

i opened my eyes and started crying tears of joy.

he noticed and raced over. he gave me the biggest hug i have ever seen. 

"i- i love you jonah." i whispered in between sobs.

"i love you too." he said trying to hold back his tears. it failed of course but he was so sweet. he pulled away wiping my tears, then went back in. he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, and i obviously kissed back, when the doctor barged in. 

"oh my goodness i'm sorry." she said embarrassed, "i just heard you and was just checking in on you, but i'm so glad your awake raegan." she ranted.

"it's ok." i laughed.

jonah wasn't satisfied but he didn't really care. he was just glad i woke up.

"we have to leave to start packing for tour pretty soon." jonah said with a huge smile.

"i know." i chuckled.

the doctor gave me some medicine, shots, and other random stuff. afterwards, we got out of that place.

we got home and surprised the boys. they didn't know i was awake. most of them about made me fall over by their hugs. they were also crying so i teased them.

"awwww." i said, "you guys are crying like little boys."

"shut up." daniel whispered.

we all started laughing.

i love jonah but i couldn't help to feel bad for jack.

whilst me and jonah were snuggling up on the couch, with my head on his chest, and him playing with my hair, jack was so upset. he looked like someone just stabbed a puppy.