part 24

@xoxotasha like boomerang, you'll come back to me 😉 // you know who you are 😘

6,981 likes 

view more comments

@sillyseavey WoAh

@angelina.k queeeeen

@jjczd look out @jonahmarais

@mkaymarais well then... we all know who this is about

@xoxosasha MY BESTIE SLAYSSS 

@xoxotasha 💋 @xoxosasha

@hopeful.whydontwe back off girl

@reallylimelights who do you think you are?

@jackaverymusic "drama does not just walk into your life

@jackaverymusic "drama does not just walk into your life. either you create it, invite it, or associate with it"

liked by @corbynbesson, @raegan.seavey, and 624,528 others

view more comments

@claireavery PREACH 😭😍

@raegan.seavey i like your shirt it's very nicce.

@seaveydaniel ^^^ 

@jaeganmarais_ brother and sister goals fr ^^

@jackaverymusic thanks @raegan.seavey i would have to agree

@corbynbesson wowee i'm missing a lot i've only been off my phone for 2 hours

@imzachherron ikr ^^ this day needs to chill

rae s ✅ @raeseavey • 1 hour ago

i wish everybody would stop being so negative every once in a while. the world is full of hate and negativity. i wish we could all just step back, and realize all the good we could do in this world if we were all were kind and humble towards each other. 

52k comments 78k retweets 80k likes 

• raegans pov •

i started going through all the hate i was getting for the picture of jonah and i. i really don't want to regret that moment we had though, because it was truly special. i decided i wanted to just chill out and be alone, but that's hard when you are in a small space with 6 other people. i decided to change into one of jonahs hoodies that i borrowed once and some spandex. i threw my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs and started browsing through netflix. i couldn't stop thinking about all of the rumors and other things going around i didn't even realize i was crying until jonah cuddled next to me and wiped my tears.

"hey, what's wrong raegan?" he asked in a very soft and soothing voice.

"i'm just overwhelmed." i said in-between sobs, before i buried my face in his chest and cried some more. he started stroking my hair and wrapped his arm around me while i was snuggling into him. he really knows how to make a girl feel loved. i grabbed his hoodie that i was wearing and pulled it up over my mouth and nose and started smelling it. 

"is that my hoodie?" he asked.

"no." i lied blushing a little.

"ok." he laughed knowing that i lied.

"why are you smelling it?" he asked.

"i can't help it, you smell so good!" i said causing him to smile.

"okay." he said dragging out the "kay"

we put on a scary movie and the rest of the boys joined us. i kept getting scared and i hid in jonahs hoodie that i was wearing, which was way to big for me but it was comfortable.

we intertwined legs and snuggled even closer. jonah gives the best cuddles i swear.

"your legs are soft" he whispered in my ear causing me to laugh, then he started to play with my smooth, manicured, feet.

"foot fetish?" i said a little too loud, which made all the boys laugh.

we finished the movie and ate some food. zach went to a place to get us all my favorite for dinner, bagels. 

"your like my favorite now." i said to zach, which made him brag to jonah.

"haha jonah." he teased, "how does it feel? i'm her favorite now."

"no," corbyn said stepping in. "i'm obviously her favorite." he said in a duh tone.

"i'm not so sure of that." jonah said then quickly gave me a kiss on my cheek

"smooth man, you made the girl blush." zach chuckled.

i attempted to hide my blush again until jonah said, "stop trying to hide your cute blush."

"deja vu?" i said.

"woah jonah out here makin moves." corbyn said exaggerating.

"goodnight goofs." i said then walked up to my room, and quickly fell asleep.

a/n it wasn't really a long chapter but it still took a really long time bc those instagram posts kill me for real. like i have to find the picture, crop it, come up with some-what original @ names/ comments. then i have to create drama and stuff and idk if it's good. feel free to give me suggestions bc i'm just ranting now. this is really fun to do though. i love reading fan five too, so if you have one you think i'd like, let me know and i'll be more than glad to read it

also just as like a side note or something, next note will have more energy cuz i gotta keep this HYYYYPPPPEEEE.

✌🏼

word count: 766