day 2

• raegans pov • 

i woke up and looked at the clock. it was 10:00 am. "i must've fallen asleep with jonah last night" i thought. "whatever, it doesn't matter." i went downstairs after checking my instagram feed and comments from my recent post with jonah. it had gotten lots of likes and lots of comments. jonah commented a "♥️", corbyn was wondering if it was jonah, zach said he ships jeagan, daniel commented "hope you had a great first day back in LA", and jack said "where's my picture credits?" they are all so nice and funny. after that i checked my recent youtube video, the vlog. it had 3 million views already "wow." i whispered. after that i went downstairs to see corbyn and daniel making breakfast, jonah on his phone, and zach and jack were having a conversation of their own. i went behind corbyn and scared him. he dropped an egg on the floor and jumped. when he realized it was me, he chased me outside and playfully tackled me on the grass. "hey!" i  yelled while laughing, "now i have grass stained pajamas!" he started laughing and picked me up. he brought me inside and threw me on the couch. i just started laughing. i was right next to jonah now, so i started slapping him with a pillow because i like hitting people with soft things. i don't know why, it's just fun to see their reaction. when i started hitting him he ran across the room and grabbed a blanket, and threw it over my head. i started running then i tripped over something because i couldn't see. it actually really hurt.  i decided i would pretend that it hurt a lot so that i could get closer with jonah. i know it's selfish but i'll tell him it's a joke later, plus it did really hurt. when i fell i just stopped moving. he started laughing but after a while he thought there was something wrong. he came over to me and took the blanket off of me he started worrying. "reagan what's wrong?!" he asked. "ow" is all i said back in a groan. "omg reagan i'm so so sorry." he said. he picked me up and put me on the couch with me still in his arms. the boys looked worried too. jack looked shocked so when nobody else was looking i winked and chuckled at him, letting him know that it is a joke. he chuckled back and got on his phone. corbyn came to us with ice. i pointed to my ankle and honestly it still hurt, it was also way more swollen then i thought. i looked at it in shock. "it'll be ok reagan" jonah whispered, in a really deep and attractive tone or voice. he set me down on the couch and brought me the breakfast  daniel and corbyn made. honestly the pain was getting worse. i saw jack mouth "are you really ok?" he noticed my foot and saw the pain in my face. "not really actually." i mouthed back. he started getting concerned again. daniel came over to me and asked if i needed to go to the hospital. "heck no!" i responded "i can't run around and jump in a cast!" he laughed "you really are crazy." he said. "yup." i smiled. "just rest for a while raegan," he said. "ok." i replied. i really didn't want to go to the hospital. plus, i'm sure it will get better. "it's probably just sprained." i said. the rest of the day was kinda a lazy day. jonah took more care of me, zach kept on telling him to flirt with me somewhere else, which made us both blush. we just stayed in the house pretty much all day. i fell asleep just thinking. i was really developing feelings for jonah. he's so nice to me, he knows how to make me laugh and smile, we also kissed. he is just an amazing guy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: hey guys happy monday, or whatever day your reading this. i don't have much to say other than thanks for reading this story, it's pretty cool if you. 

i checked this one this time so there shouldn't be any grammar mistakes :p

remember to vote, comment, and follow. i'll notice you 

be a maverick and have a good day/night

ALEXIS IS OUUUUUUTTTTTT *drops mic*

original word count: 721

edited word count: 739 :)