the hospital

• jonahs pov •

"when is she going to wake up!" i basically screamed at the doctor.

"i'm not sure." the doctor said calmly, "it could be a while, but it may not be." 

"how long is a while!" i shouted again. i was very worried.

"calm down sir." the doctor told me.

"ok." i said trying to temper down.

daniel was next to me bawling his eyes out. i know exactly how he feels.

"i hope my sister is ok." he whispered to me.

"i do to." i replied.

we were all a mess.

corbyn and zach were on the verge of tears. they were like raegans best friends. 

jack turned so we couldn't see all of his tears. we just heard him silently crying.

we were all worried, because the doctor said she is in a coma.

we all decided to post something on twitter, because raegan needs prayers.

Why Don't We ✅ @whydontwemusic • 52 seconds ago

everybody pray for raegan seavey. she needs us.

1k likes 386 comments 574 retweets

"that's a lot of likes, comments, and retweets in 1 minute bro." daniel said.

"yeah." i murmured.

i went and checked out the comments. i loved how most of them were so positive. people loved her.

@babyseavey anything for that queen ♥️

@love_whydontwe_music whatever is happening, i wish you all the best of luck.

@peacewdw whatever you need. 🙂

@delanieskye what happened!!! text me the details i need to help her

@whydontwemusic sure thing @delanieskye, she needs you.

@bxtchitswhydontwe why would i give my time up for her? she's just a gold digger who wants jonah.

the last comment made me very mad. first of all, she probably has more money than me. she's a model, instagram star, and a famous youtuber. second of all, if we do date, the fans should support us.

i thought about the good and remained positive. we finally got to the hospital when the doctors rushed raegan in immediately. my heart was beating out of my chest when i saw raegan still not moving. 

when we got into the room, our jaws dropped when we heard some very bad news.

a/n so i know this is way too short of a chapter but i really want to leave off here because i want the next chapter to be super long. 

i also wanted to post twice today because i probably won't post tomorrow and if i do, it will be short af because it's halloween!! yassss!

hope y'all get tons of candy 🍭🍬

i know i will! 😏

ok peace out ✌🏼 

guys i'm scared so i went to the dentist today and apparently my teeth are "lovely" so i'm going to get braces to straighten them and i'm scared af i'm getting braces in like 2 weeks! uggghhh!

word count: 419

edited word count: 445