3rd person

• jonahs pov • 

we got back to the house and i keep admiring how cute reagan looked in that outfit. she has such a fun personality, she makes a long time feel like a short time. she makes everyone around her smile when she smiles. she is so sweet, she wouldn't hurt a fly, partly because she's freaked out by bugs, but also because she's just so sweet. i couldn't get her out of my thoughts. when it was around 10:30, jack and corbyn were finished recording so they suggested that we make popcorn and have a movie night. we all agreed so raegan made everybody popcorn and she ate a bagel. she came back with the popcorn, handed it to us, then raced to the toaster and pulled her bagel out. she came walking in with a super cheesy grin. 

"so," i said. "you burnt your bagel again." 

"oh i always do." she said.

the boys just chuckled at her. i moved over gesturing for her to sit down next to me. halfway through the movie she whispered to me

"it's freezing down here." 

"omg!" i whispered back. she was shivering.

i took off my hoodie then gave it to her, then i wrapped my arms around her sharing my warmth. she is so adorable to cuddle with. i rested my head on her shoulder and she started playing with my hair. 

1 hour later

• 3rd person • (nobody's pov)

*jack lightly elbowed daniel*

"look at your sister and jonah." jack said.

"haha they're so cute." corbyn said.

"she literally just got here, plus i don't think she'll get into another relationship any time soon after her last one." daniel blurted out.

"omg i just said that out loud please don't tell her i said that she told me not to." daniel panicked

"dude chill we don't even know what happened." zach said as raegan opened her eyes and heard everything.

"i told you not to say a word daniel." raegan said. "i can't believe i even told you, don't you know how sensitive i am to it."

*raegan stormed off* when she ran out of jonahs arms, jonah woke up.

"what just happened?" he asked surprised and slightly mad.

nobody said a word.

"what did you guys say?" he raised his voice but not to much, he tried to stay chill.

"i kinda told them a little secret, but it wasn't on purpose, and raegan kinda sorta heard." he spoke up.

"what secret." jonah asked.

"she didn't want me to tell anyone." daniel said.

"then why did you tell them?" jonah said upset again.

"it was an accident." daniel whispered.

"just tell him." jack said.

daniel told the boys everything except for who the person was, but now they know what they did.

"wow." jonah said. "who would do that to a girl like her."

"i agree." corbyn replied. "that's an awful thing to do to someone."

"who did it though?" zach asked.

"she'll tell you eventually." daniel said.

jonah was almost in tears about what daniel had told all of them. he knew how fragile she is after what happened to her. he loved how she kept a positive attitude though, all the time. jonah wanted to treat her right.

a/n hey hey!!!! ok so me and my friend just reunited with an old friend and she loves wdw too so it's lit and yes i'm so happy and we're already planning to hang out. when bagels reunite with bagels everything works out ok, maybe burning my bagels all these times are just a sign that amazingness is about to come 

also should i do 3rd person more?

daily memes? should i do them everyday? hmmm?

yessssss

yessssss. ok imma bouta go eat food btw i love food a lot. food just makes me 3 things.

1 happy

2 fat 

3 satisfied with the world

jking i'm not fat probably bc i do way to much soccer and i have it 5 days a week usually and i run 5ks and stuff. but food is glorious ok i'm wasting my food time writing so byeeee 

be a maverick. be a bagel 🍩

bagels rule the world

word count: 713 ( i don't feel like editing i'm so lazy )