hospital part 2

a/n it is fairly late at night so i decided too add on to my hospital (part 1) i made earlier today because 400 words is not enough but i am going to make a short chapter tonight, and a short chapter tomorrow morning because tomorrow is halloween yo. i could've just made a long chapter tonight but i'm kinda tired, i like spacing things out, and i did promise daily updates. ok thanks for reading and i just wanted to say thanks really quick to @xPsychoxXxGirlx for all the votes and the follow

 ok thanks for reading and i just wanted to say thanks really quick to @xPsychoxXxGirlx for all the votes and the follow

still a/n - this looks confusing ^^^ but she basically voted on all of my chapters so if you see this thanks. 

ok let's get back to hospital part 2 😏😂

• doctors pov •

as soon as we arrived at the emergency room, we rushed reagan in right away. i felt her pulse. nothing. we examined her and soon found out the issue. when she passed out, she fell on her spine, one of the most horrible places to get injured, and it caused her to completely black out. she was now in a coma, and could be for the rest of her life. she could also wake up tomorrow. this injury is extremely uncommon and we don't know much about it. 

• corbyns pov •

when the doctor told us the news i was heartbroken. knowing that i might never get to jump around and laugh with raegan marie seavey, is devastating. we all started getting emotional. tears were running down my face and making my vision blurry.

• zachs pov • 

i can't believe it. my gorgeous best friend, who is one of the funniest people i've met, who has never failed to make me laugh, is in a coma. she was a queen who deserves better than to be treated horribly by jake.

• daniels pov •

my sister. my best friend. my #1 fan. my queen. she is in pain. she is going through so much more than she should. it's my fault. i'm the one who thought it would be a good idea for her to come to LA. we might have to cancel tour. i can't handle the thought of trying to be happy and singing in front of tons of people knowing my sister's situation. this is terrible.

• jonahs pov •

i love her. she's everything i've ever wanted in a girl. she is beautiful on the inside and on the outside. i never knew someone could be so caring. i've only known her for about a week but i feel a spark in her that i have never felt in any other girl before. she makes me feel some kind of way that is undescribable. but i can't be happy with her. i can't have a conversation with her. i can't do or say anything that will make her wake up. she is in the darkness now. i have hope though. she is a strong girl who will be a warrior through this all. she will find her way out of the darkness. she will find her light.

• jacks pov •

i need to confess something to the boys. today would not be a very good day to tell the boys, but i am going to tell raegan because she can't respond to me so she can't talk to the boys about it either. i know they will find out eventually but i don't know how i'm not supposed to feel this way. raegan is wonderful. she is my dream girl. i know that her and jonah like each other but raegan is called a queen for a reason. i love raegan marie seavey.

• raegans pov •

i hear the boys panicking. why are we moving? why is everything dark. i try to open my eyes but they won't budge. i try speaking but my lips are practically glued shut. the last thing i remember is that i saw jake at the beach. we started leaving the beach because i knew he was going to do something to me again. it's horrible to even think about. i remember jack driving home when we got rear ended. that's when it all came back to me. we were hit in the back from jake. i stepped out of the car and couldn't move when he started walking towards me. neither could jonah when jake hugged my cold body. it was too much for me. i started shaking and i passed out. i remember feeling a very wierd pain on my spine. now i put it all together.

i couldn't move.

i couldn't speak.

i couldn't see.

but i could understand every word i heard.

i was in a coma.

it kindof feels like a long sleep, but you can hear all of the background noise. i hear the boys come in one by one.

corbyn told me how much he loved me as a best friend

zach told me how funny i was and that even if i couldn't do anything the memories kept playing back in his head. 

"aww there's your smile raegan." zach said as i smiled.

daniel told me how much i mean to him. how i am the perfect sister. i love daniel so much.

jonah's words made me cry. it made me realize that he felt the same way i felt about him. we loved each other.

i stopped crying until jack came in. he said words that were very unexpected.

i didn't realize it, but he loves me in a different way i thought he did. the thoughts kept flying through my head

"i love jonah." i thought.

"i can't believe jack loves me like that." i thought again, "i thought we were just very close friends."

do i love him too?  i'm not exactly sure.

i started crying. he whiped my tears away and left the room sighing.

a/n woooweeee i thought that would be a much shorter chapter but i needed everybody's pov because i want to show you how close (in different ways) the boys are to raegan. 

who's hype for halloween!!!!! it's tomorrow boiiiiii!!! you guys are probably reading this way after halloween but you know what, whatever. 

so since that chapter was much longer than i thought, i might not be making a chapter tomorrow because imma either be sleeping, or partying. 

you guys probably don't read the authors notes because they usually are boring but you are super gucci and litty if you are. if you are gu chance reading the authors both comment "#gucciness" 😂😂😂 also i kinda stopped on the daily meme thing lol but here's another one hahahaha.

 if you are gu chance reading the authors both comment "#gucciness" 😂😂😂 also i kinda stopped on the daily meme thing lol but here's another one hahahaha

ok this meme is so true though ^^^ 

have a good night i need to write more about bagels but i'm doing my best kk bye now :)))

word count: 1102 wowzers

edited word count: 1122