Companions and Trips?

Ok. I'm probably going to ask ALOT of questions fair warning

Doctor-- That's fine :)                                                                                                                                              

Amy-- Doctor let her finnish!                                                                                                                                  

Doctor-- Ah yes.. sorry about that go on

So for the Doctor how do you pick out your companions? Like what do you look for in a person?

Doctor-- Well I see If they trust me like me for who I am it's like choosing your friends, I like my friends to be kind, funny, smart, and amazing though everyone is. I chose Rose because I was lonley and I could see that she would be... fantastic, I chose Martha because I rememberd what Donna said and she seemed so nice and hungry for adventure ended up being a great friend, I chose Donna because she was so fun and witty and loved everything so emotional so.. humany shumany. Now Amy and Rory well Amy I prommised her 5 minutes but even though I was so late long story... I thought she still deserved to help me save the world and travle it felt like it was my duty to make it up to her... anyway she seemed like she trusted me with her life, Rory I didn't really know but when I let him aboard I could see that he was so kind, Amy didn't see this in him at first but you could trust any life with his, now Clara she Is a mystery worth solving she is kind and loves to be so... so dull, fiesty and compasinate at the exact same time how she manages that I have no idea...

Now for the Ponds what is the best/ funniest trip the Doctor has ever taken you on?

Amy-- well that would have to be when he took us to Barcelona all those adorable dogs with no noses and---                                                                                                                                                            

Rory-- No I would have to say when he took us on our honey moon on the planet Honey Moon...        

Amy-- Rory please don't interupt me you stupid head                                                                                  

Rory-- I, am NOT a stupid head!                                                                                                                          

Amy-- Yes you are                                                                                                                                                    

Rory-- Yeah I am...                                                                                                                                                  

Doctor-- Wait didn't you say that Amy had to shut up on your honey moon?                                                

Rory-- Yeah that's why it was my favorite she woudn't shut up about how much she loves Pretty Little Liars                                                                                                                                                                          

Amy-- Hey!!!!                                                                                                                                                              

Rory-- Sorry but it was quite relaxing and--                                                                                                        

Amy-- *slap*                                                                                                                                                              

Rory-- Okay. Ow I guess I desered that...                                                                                                            

Doctor-- Ponds not here, anyway lets see the rest of what aquagirl13 has to say                              

Amy & Rory-- Fine...    

Message to all: Hi! Big fan! Slightly freaking out nice to meet you! :)

Doctor-- Well aquagirl13 It's a pleasure to meet you too :)                                                                          

Rory-- Yes it is, if you would like you could come and visit us anytime you like!                                        

Amy-- Oh! That would be wonderful if she could come and visit wouldn't it Doctor!                                  

Doctor-- It would! but there is a rule I forgot a couple of times do not and I mean it go into Amy and Rorys room at night! I made that mistake once or... ten times and they were having--                                

Amy & Rory-- DOCTOR!!!!