Chapter 1: The competition

Y/N POV

It was a regular Friday afternoon. My two best friends Kira and Leila were at my house. The BTS love yourself: her album was playing in the background while we lounged on the sofas either looking at BTS tweets or watching random crack videos. Let's be honest, this was so much more exciting than the massive list of chores I had promised myself I would do. We sat there for hours doing nothing but laughing at the crack videos. I got a notification on my Twitter account. I opened up the notification.

"What...noooooooo the video," Leila wined.

I almost dropped my phone in disbelief from what I just read.

"Are you feeling okay Y/N?" Kira asked worriedly.

I started squealing with disbelief "OMG OMG OMG CAN YOU SEEEE THIS I CAN'T EVEN THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE."
Kira and Leila peer over my shoulder, they pause to read for a moment then they also start squealing, before you know it the whole house is filled with screams. "Shhh be quiet this is what it says 'Dear A.R.M.Y as you know BTS will have a comeback soon and will have to start filming there M/V for their new title song. We have all been thinking and have all agreed on having a few dancers in our M/V. But instead of having a few dancers we know of, we have decided to see what talent there is out in our great fanbase. So if you send a video in of you dancing some BTS choreography you may be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize of being in a BTS music video, go Behind the scenes getting dance and music experience with them, Spending time with the band, special TV appearances, a load of BTS merch and lots more for you and two friends. This competition is open too all A.R.M.Y's across the world." I read the tweet in absolute shock. "W-wait this means even we can enter this even though we live in Y/C." Kira stutters "Yes, Yes it does!" Leila shouts.
Suddenly the realisation hits me; we could win the competition and meet BTS let alone be in one of there music videos. I would like to say that I never do things like this; entering competitions, but this time the stakes are too high." We have to do it." I almost whisper this but it sounds strong. I don't know. I just had a good feeling about this and trust me on this, I'm not usually this optimistic. Suddenly I'm snapped out of my heroic fantasy because Kira snatches my phone out of my hand "OML guys do you realise that this was posted a month ago and that today is the last day of ... wait for no for the last 2 hours of the competition." Kira says
"Wait to give that to me," I say. I pause and look at the date "OMG your right."
Before I can start to panic I notice Leila's missing. "Leila?" I call. "Just a minute" Leila shouts. I follow her voice and I find her in my room. What the hell is she doing now? Geez, this girl. "Finished," she says looking up at me. Kira appears behind my shoulder.
"Is that my camera?" Kira asks.
"Yh I just borrowed it," Leila says innocently. "WHAT!?! It's been missing for 3 days!" Kira squeaks.
"Hush child! this is Y/N's moment to shine!" Leila says excitedly. "Are you ready?" Leila says with her excitement increasing. "Umm...yeah well I guess...but like will I be good enough I mean like I don't want to mess it up for you guys." In all honestly, I struggle a lot with my confidence but I only a few people know about that. "Oh come on you'll be amazing and it doesn't matter if we don't win and it won't mean your bad or anything," Kira says reassuringly.
"All right let's do this!" I say
Leila and Kira squeal in return. We start to set up looking at the clock on the countdown and the website. "OMG ONLY HALF AN HOUR LEFT!" Leila shouts. Before I know I'm dancing in front of the camera I start off doing the choreography for I Need U, but then I realise that there is going to be thousands of people who are incredible; some better than me doing this exact song and that's when it clicks. I had to stand out. This is not just like a competition where you answer a few questions and the company chooses a few winners. No. This is like an audition... this is bighit company that hosts and manages one of the biggest Kpop boy bands, they know you can dance; they can see that, they know you can learn choreography; they can see that and they can see that in loads of other people. But what they can't see is your passion, your drive, the thing that makes you unique. But if I manage too stand out and show them that, then we can be in with a chance of winning this thing. So I take a risk... it is not exactly breaking the rules but I decide to improvise, I start to dance my own thing with passion and feeling, making sure the dance represents every word of that song and what it means to me. So it leaves them ... speechless... so that way I can't be lost in thousands of other entries. The song finishes. I stop dancing. Kira and Leila look at me I give them a reassuring look, I know what they're thinking. "Just trust me," I say. They nod. After a few minutes of playing around on her computer, Kira finally sends in the video with only a minute until the competition deadline closes. We all squeal, laughing at the fact we had just done that and how crazy it would be if we won.

Now there was only one thing left to do and that was to wait!

A/N I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of our first story like OMG
I can't believe we're actually doing this Lolol. Anywho I hope u enjoy our story ok baiiiiiiiii.

A/N: Yh what she said