Chapter 18: Girls night

Y/N POV

"When the guys go the girls come out to play," I tell Leila and Kira with a smirk plastered on my face as we see BTS drive away. "Are you suggesting...girls night?" Kira asks me as she warms up to the idea. I nod my head. "Well then what are we waiting for," Leila says. We practically run upstairs to get ready.

We all run upstairs and start the long process of outfit picking. After going through what felt like 1000 outfits I ended up wearing a tight black lace dress with a low v neck and a pair of high heels. I guess it was kinda revealing but who cares we're going out clubbing. Leila wears a denim romper her curly hair falling down her back. Kira wears some skinny jeans with a blue crop top and a pair of heeled boots. I do a black smokey eye look with berry lipstick.

Time skip

I link arms with Leila and Kira as we hit the club. The club we go to has flashing lights. Each time the light flashes we see people's bodies grinding against each other than darkness. Well, this is going to be fun. We hit the bar and get some drinks. "Is that G-Dragon?" I ask myself as I slowly move towards him.

End of POV

Kira POV

Leila and I are drinking our drinks when a guy sits beside me. "Jackson Wang?" I ask in disbelief. "Kira is it?" He asks me. "You know my name?" I question. "I've heard a lot about you. Care to dance with me?" He asks with a smile. "Hell yeah," I say as he leads me to the dance floor.

End of POV

Leila POV

Great. So Kira and Y/N ditched me. Absolutely fabulous. "Did your friends ditch you too?" A voice asks beside me. "Hey, I know you. You're from Exo right," I say. He nods his head. "Baekhyun," he says. "Leila," I say shaking his hand. "Well since we both got ditched want to hang out?" He asks me. "Sure, why not?" I say. He orders a drink for both of us. "To having fun," he says. "To having fun," I reply.

End of POV

Y/N POV

"Hi," I tell G-Dragon. He spins around. When he sees me he smirks. "Well hey there, beautiful," he says grabbing my hand and kissing it. I blush slightly. "Are you a fan?" He asks. I nod my head meekly. "Awww...how cute. I like it. Stick with me and I promise we'll have a good time," he says huskily. He pulls me to the corner of the room. We hear the song change to something fast. I gulp down my drink. We begin grinding on each other to the beat of the music. I feel his hands roam my body as I have some more of my drink. We sway together for a bit. As he whispers things into my ear. I feel his lips press onto my neck as he begins leaving butterfly kisses up and down it.

End of POV

Kira POV

Jackson and I couldn't take the heat of the dance floor so we took cover in a booth. We both have some more of our drinks. "You k-know," I tell Jackson. "I feel like we have a really deep c-connection with each other," I say. He nods his head in agreement. "I feel the same way. It's like we're drawn to each other," he hiccups. " SHHHHH-SHHHHH ... I know right!" I exclaim placing my finger on his lips. "We should get married," he says. "Yes! That's a great idea!" I exclaim. "Let's do it now!" He yells. "But we don't have rings," I say. We both frown. "Wait...we can get marriage tattoo's," I say. We both start giggling. "On my arm, it can say, Kira Wang," Jackson giggles. "And on mine, it can say, Jackson Wang," I giggle. "Let's go get them now!" He yells. "Wooooh!!! I'm MARRIED!!!" I yell as we run out of the booth in search of a tattoo shop.

End of POV

Leila POV

"Bacon guy!!!" I call to Baekhyun. "La la girl!!!" He calls to me. We burst out laughing. We both glance over to our drinks which are still full. "I love how we seem drunk but we're actually sober," he says laughing. "Hey! The best people in life are the ones who make you feel drunk when your sober," I say knowingly. We hi 5 each other. "Well, shall we show the world how sober we are?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow. He stands up onto his chair and climbs onto the bar. He pulls me up with him. "Up for a duet?" He asks. I smirk at him. "Would I ever say no to you," I say. He gives me an eye smile before we begin bar dancing. We hear people at the bar applause. The bartender appears. "Get your drunk selves off of my bar now!" He yells. We quickly jump off of the bar and run away laughing. I swear that's the same guy who yelled at us when we went bowling though. "What now Bacon guy?" I ask him. "I don't know La la girl," he says. "How about we ditch the club for a bit?" I ask him. "Sure why not," he says. "Piggyback," I ask him. He rolls his eyes and crouches down. I climb onto his back and wrap my arms around his neck. We run out of the club like this screaming in joy. What? People think we're drunk so we've practically got an excuse to act like lunatics.

End of POV

Y/N POV

So this a weird situation I'm currently still grinding on G-dragon his hands going crazy and my body and his lips exploring my neck. Then I feel something that takes me out of my drunken state. I freeze. "WTF YOU GOT A BONER!" I say surprised and shocked. "Yah what did you expect. Want to come back to mine tonight. You look sexy in that dress but I'm sure you'll look sexier out of it." He says. "Shit fucking shit... I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. MIN YOONGI IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!!" I shout. He freezes and has a state of shock on his face "OMG I'm so sorry. I thought you were single. I wouldn't ask you if I had known. Wait...Min Yoongi you mean as in SUGA as in AGUST D of BTS!" He says shocked. "Yes, and could you keep it down, like no one is meant to know, we only just told the rest of BTS and my friends. I'm sorry, I was drunk and I led you on. I didn't know what I was doing." I say mumbling the last part. "Well, shit mate I'll keep quiet. Well, I hope this awkward first encounter doesn't mean we still can't be friends...umm can I have your number but in a friendly way," He smiles awkwardly. "Yah sure we can do a number swap," I say handing him my phone while taking his inputting my number. "See yah around I guess," I say with a wink and I walk away. He seemed completely mesmerized. Shit now I have to find these friends of mine.

End of POV

Kira POV

After searching the streets for a good 10 minutes Jackson and I find a tattoo shop. When we enter we see people with piercings, dyed hair and lots of tattoos. It seems really sketchy yet we carry on. We find a guy. "You here for a tattoo?" The guy asks. We nod. "Eh which one first?" He asks. "I'll go first," Jackson says. Jackson lays back into the chair. The tattoo artist wipes the place on Jackson's arm where he's going to get the tattoo. The tattoo artist begins his work on Jackson. Jackson clenches his fists in pain as the ink gets penetrated into his skin. When it's over he gets his tattoo bandaged. "Wow that was painful," he says. "Your turn," the tattoo artist says. I take Jackson's place in the chair. The tattoo artist wipes the place on my arm where I'm about to get the tattoo. I stare at the tool as it's about to touch my skin. I jump up and back away. "Hell no am I doing this," I say with fear. "What the hell!" Jackson yells. "Shhhhh," I tell him while scrambling out of the shop. "WHAT THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO DO NOW! I GOT FUCKING KIRA WANG TATTOOED ON MY ARM!!!" Jackson yells in distress. Oops...

End of POV

A/N: I guess it's time for the girls to have fun. Lol. Needless to say, there'll be a part 2.