Chapter 12: Now where were we?

Y/N POV

I wake up tired as per usual. I look over at my phone find to check socials gotta keep updated I really am like other girls. But when I look at the date I remember why I'm actually here. To film the M/V. I silently squeal to myself, thinking that Kira and Leila are still asleep. I climb out of bed making my way over too the bathroom. As I walk, I realise Kira and Leila are already up. I should probably get ready faster as they could all be waiting for me downstairs. I hop into the shower and start the process of getting ready.

Time skip

I had finished getting ready and had packed my dance bag with my dance kit in and random stuff that you find in your dance bag, aka random sweet wrappers and like 10 million pairs of worn-out ballet shoes. I wear a simple oversized T-shirt with a pair of shorts. I hurry downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I see the boys, Leila and Kira sitting their eating breakfast. I take a seat next to Yoongi and start to eat the pile of pancakes that had been set out in front of me. As I was chewing on my pancakes Leila coughs slightly getting everyone's attention "Yah know when Y/N was in a lesson at school she had a few photo cards of Yoongi on her desk, and the teacher took them away. Literally, everyone in the classroom gasped because they knew how much she loved Yoongi," she says. Yoongi smirks at Leila's words. I can feel the blush creeping up of my cheeks. Note to self Kill Leila!! "Anyway, in short, the teacher ended up playing BTS and it was pretty lit. But the way Y/N would look so sad because she missed looking at Yoongi's face," Leila says laughing. "Oh, really Leila. Is this true?" Yoongi says snickering slightly. I nod meekly too embarrassed to answer.

Time skip

We now currently sat in the middle of a car being driven to bighit studios. The car drive is kinda quiet, Yoongi doesn't even randomly touch my thigh. I hear the small conversation between Namjoon and Hoseok "Namjoon yah know your such a dweeb," Hobi says laughing "No I'm not, my brains are natural." Namjoon says defensively. I laugh slightly at their conversation. Yoongi looks down at me and smiles softly "Cute," He says to himself. I smile sweetly back at him and stare at him as he stares at me and then I stare at him again and we start a staring contest. We are taken out of our trance by Hoseok shouting "WE'RE HERE!" we all clamber out of the car, nerves wash over me and my anxiety takes over as I start to panic. Then a large masculine hand takes my dainty one. I look up at Yoongi to see his warm smile instantly calming me "Hey don't worry you'll be great I promise," He says with a wink. I swear his voice is so soothing I just can't. I'm so ready to just fangirl my heart out ahhhhh. "Hey you spaced out," Yoongi says stopping my fantasies "Did I?" I say quietly biting my lip. Yoongi gets down to my level and whispers in-ear "Don't bite your lip like that just before an M/V shoot like honestly like do you want me too be horny all day and then fans to be like, Yoongi's Jeans look tighter than usual?" I blush insanely at his comment and shake my head frantically. "N-No I'm s-sorry." I stutter making myself look like a fool. "Aww look you're cute when your
embarrassed," Yoongi says patting my head. "Hey don't do that I'm not your pet and you're making me feel fucking short," I spit back. "Ooooh, she's feisty. I didn't know such words could come out of such a pretty little mouth and yes you are my pet. My kitten to be exact and you are short; very short. And what we did we discuss about being sexy and your very sexy when your angry," Yoongi says his smooth voice making it impossible to be mad at him. "I'm sorry Oppa," I say pouting slightly. "Aww, there's a good girl...and I like you calling me that so carry on," He says with a smirk. I look up to realise we had walked straight through bighit studios and I hadn't been paying attention, so I'm going to get super lost in this place. Ugh, I feel like a newbie at school. We walk into the dance studio and I gasp at the fact I'm in the place where I had watched BTS perform so many dance practices. I'm internally screaming and dying. Internally it's not pretty. You don't want to be there okay. We all start stretching and I keep feeling a pair of eyes on me. I turn my head around to see Yoongi smirking and licking his lips. "Hey what you staring at," I say. "A three-course meal," He says back. "Wait what? where's the food give me the- ohhhhhh," I sigh realising what he meant. I mouth the words fuck you at him. I hope you will." He calls back. I turn around and ignore him. The door swings open revealing Bang PD. He walks into the room, smiling brightly and I smile back. But then my smile drops as I see A.J and Becky walk in. "Hey, "I say sarcasticasticly with a good 3 Y's. "Hey babe," A.J says. I just roll my eyes and just go back to stretching."Alright as you know today we will be filming our M/V for Pied Piper, so I hope your all ready," Bang PD says. We all nod and walk out to the set.

Kira POV

I have this weird feeling that there might be something going on between Yoongi and Y/N. Pft...stating the obvious. Leila says in my head. I turn towards Leila. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask her. "Hmmm...let me think," she mumbles. "Well firstly they held hands, secondly he held her thigh, thirdly did you really believe that crap about her going out for fresh air 2 nights ago," Leila says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "When did he hold her thigh?" I question. "When didn't he hold her thigh?" Leila says. I sigh. I guess I'm happy for Y/N. But...nevermind. I stare at Yoongi longingly as his eyes are fixed on Y/N's lips as she talks about some randomness. He looks as if he could kiss her at any moment as he hungrily stares at her. I sigh. This will always be unrequited.

Y/N POV

"Yoongi Oppa would you show me around here at some point because I don't want to get lost," I say looking up at Yoongi. "Yeah, whatever you want Kitten, we wouldn't want you walking around like some type of lost child," He says as I giggle slightly at his words while he looks down at me.

Time skip

We are currently halfway through filming the M/V and everything is going great. My friends have been really supportive like they've prepared for this their whole lives as they make up fan chants. Also, I really like my costume even though its a bit revealing which has earned me many comments from Yoongi ... oh yeah and A.J, but I've been doing my best to ignore him. I still can't believe I'm MIN YOONGI'S girlfriend like yasss. Ha! to all the haters who said it would never happen. I wonder when we will tell the others and what our first date will be yah. We are on a break so I'm just watching some video of a drag who's skirt keeps falling down which reminds me, during the filming Yoongi keeps falling down while thrusting. Every time he does, everybody just laughs at him. Downfalls of being a grandad. I suddenly feel a hand slip around my waist and a pair of lips on my neck. I moan slightly instantly knowing who it is. " Y-yoongi s-stop people might mmm see," I say moaning through my words. "Yeah you have a point their babygirl, well how about this. I will show you around the building while we're on a break, okay?" He says smiling. I nod smiling back at him.

End of POV

Leila POV

I'm just hanging around filming. I just got to the halfway point so everybody's on break. I'm taken out of my thoughts when I see Jungkook sitting next to me. "Ummm Leila I was wondering if you would want to go to the theme park with me... like a date?" Jungkook says mumbling the last part. "OMG YASSSSSS!" I say excitedly. "So it's a date," Jungkook says happily. "Literally, "Leila says laughing through her words at the pun she just made. Jungkook smiles brightly at Leila and she smiles back.

End of POV

Y/N POV

"So here we have my recording studio the..." "Genius lab," Yoongi says before I finish his sentence. He holds my hand while pulling me into the 'Genius Lab'. The door locks behind us. He pins me against the wall and starts kissing me hungrily "You know the way you have been dancing like that in that has made me want to rip those clothes off you all day," Yoongi says through the kiss. I moan in response. Yoongi bites my lips causing me to open my mouth slightly. Yoongi slips his tongue into too my mouth, as his hand travels up my shirt and starts to... we suddenly find ourselves on the floor with A.J and Becky on top of us. "WAIT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!!" Yoongi says pissed as hell "uh-hh well we were looking around and then we just found this room and the door was open so we just went in and...uh."Becky says stuttering, A.J just smirks "GET OUT!!!" Yoongi shouts and with that, they shuffle out of the studio. Yoongi sighs "Now where were we?" He says smirking darkly at me.

Meanwhile...

Kira POV

"Umm Leila can I talk to you for a moment," I ask nervously. "Umm yeah sure," She says in return. I take a deep breath. "It's just that I have a crush on... Yoongi," I say quietly. Leila looks at me shocked. "Umm well...I don't really know what to say," Leila says. "I know I feel really bad about it like he's not even my bias it's just that...when I met him there was just something about him and well..." I say smiling awkwardly. Leila replies, "So this is why you were asking me about Yoongi and Y/N well idk it's not me your going to have to talk to, and then see what she says. If there's anything going on or not, and if it is well idk... so you have a crush on Min Yoongi."

A/N well there go some love triangle going on (kinda) Lolol.
Also Becky and A.J in the genius lab wow just wow

A/N: Sorry for the bad vocabulary and grammar but we tried. Lol. It is currently 01:38 so goodnight.