Chapter 21: Doctor Sexy

Y/N POV

I wake up in Yoongi's bed. I don't bother leaving as a) he's shirtless b) as soon as I move my head start banging. I feel his arms wrap around. He leans over towards me and says breathily "morning kitten." He tries to kiss me but I stop him. "Your breathe stinks of alcohol," I tell him truthfully. He smirks and kisses me anyway. I can't help but kiss him back despite the taste of alcohol in his mouth. We pull away. "Wait...what happened to you?" I ask him as I look up and down his body. "I got in a fight with Namjoon," he says. "Over what?" I ask. He averts his eyes and gulps slightly. His adam's apple bobs up and down. "It doesn't matter," he says. He gets up and puts on a T-shirt before abandoning me in the room. He shuts the door. My ears ring and my head bangs. "Could've done it quietly!" I yell. I immediately regret yelling as I get a full-on migraine. I try to go back to sleep when Kira comes into the room. "Hey you got this postcard from Trinidad," she says. I raise an eyebrow. I snatch the postcard and begin reading it. Hi, hun, your favourite aunt is on her holiday house in Trinidad hitting up the beaches. When are you coming to see me? Omg, my auntie. I haven't seen her since I was 5. "So what is it?" Kira asks. I smirk at her. "How do you feel about a holiday to Trinidad?" I ask her. "Absolutely! It's going to be so fun getting my pale ass skin burnt from the sun!" She says sarcastically. "Oh come on don't be such a buzzkill," I say. "Fine. Only if the others agree," she says. "Woop! Woop!" I yell. I run downstairs to find everyone in the living room. "Guys I don't suppose you want to go on holiday to Trinidad?" I ask. "Yh sure," Jimin says. "Theirs going to be lots of girls at the beach right," he says. I roll my eyes at him. I notice Tae clench his fists slightly. "Yep I'll come along to keep an eye on this one," he says indicating to Jimin. Jimin raises an eyebrow but says nothing. "Yh I'll come," Leila says. "Me too," Jungkook immediately agrees. "Do you even need to ask?" Hobi says. "I'll come to keep an eye on everyone," Jin says. All eyes are on Yoongi and Namjoon. "Please Oppa," i plead while pouting slightly. "Okay," he says. I break out into a grin. "Namjoon?" I ask. "You think you guys are leaving me behind?" He says with a forced smile. "Woop! Woop! We're going to Trinidad!" I yell. Everyone except for Leila clutches their heads in pain. Oops...forgot about the hangover.

End of POV

AJ POV

I glance at the cameras in disbelief. I scream with annoyance. I grabbed Becky by the hair. "How are they meant to go through the mirror if they're going to be in Trinidad!" I yell. "I'm sorry," she cries as I pull on her hair. "Now I have to wait for them to come back," I grumble. I let go of her hair. She stumbles backwards. "Now you must be punished," I say. I grab her wrist and drag her to the bed. I handcuff her wrist to it. She glances at me in confusion. I take off my top. She bites her lip while blushing slightly as she understands what's happening. "So naughty..." I mutter as I begin undressing. So my plans are delayed. So what? I'll get what I want in the end.

End of POV

Y/N POV

"Uhhhh I'm dying; this hangover kills," I say to Kira and Leila. "OMFG I know. I just can't with this. My head feels as if there are like 100 people smashing my head with baseball bats," Kira says while clutching her head. "Well maybe you should drink less," Leila says smirking. "Ohh shut up. We just know how to have fun," I say in return. "Wow I never knew sitting around with a headache and the constant feeling you're going to throw up was 'fun'," Leila says sarcastically. "I can't handle this abuse I'm going to yoongi's room," I say while dramatically sashaying away. I walk towards Yoongi's room and I'm met with his door. I knock lightly. "Who is it?" A husky voice says from the other side of the room. "Uhh, it's Y/N." I wait for a response. I don't get one. I just see the door handle turn and open. I lock eyes with Yoongi. "Heyy what's wrong," I say as Yoongi pulls me into his embrace. "Nothing I just wanted to hold you," Yoongi says holding me by my shoulders. "Aww cringy; but because it's you I'll let it slide," I said smiling sweetly. "Sooo...why did come here. To my room?" Yoongi asks tilting his head to the side. "Uhhh, well I feel sick and the abuse I was having to deal with from Leila...but don't go and kill her. Okay," I say quickly adding on the last part, as I remember him trying to run her over. "Oh so my baby girl is feeling ill," He says while ruffling my hair. "Yah but you don't look too good yourself. Would you like me to treat those for you?" I say looking at the wounds on his bare chest. "No you don't have to," he says. Before he's even finished his sentence I've gone out to find some medicine for his wounds. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where I find Jin. "Uhhh Jin, where is the medicine cabinet?" I say catching Jin's attention. "Ohhhh. It's over there," He says pointing to the cabinet in the corner of the kitchen. "Thank you," I say smiling. I take what I need and walk back up to Yoongi's room. I walk into his room and see him lying on his bed, he looks as if he is in a lot of pain. I walk over to him and stroke his hair while smiling weekly at him. I put some antiseptic onto his wounds; he winces as I apply for the medicine. "Sorry baby," I say smiling weekly. "It's alright, it's not your fault I got into a fight with Namjoon," He says chuckling through his words. "Well, you shouldn't get into fights with your friends. Should you now." I say firmly. "Hey don't get all strict with me," Yoongi says pouting. "All better now," I say kissing his forehead. "Nooo...not quite yet." He smirks. I raise an eyebrow at him. "I don't like where this is going," I say confused. He just continues smirking "See you have caused a big problem," He says gesturing downwards. I blush like 50 shades of red when I see a massive bulge in his jeans. Well, I must say that ain't no small problem. "Ahh fuck. I better be going now I think...Kira is calling me..." I say starting to climb off his bed. "You're not going anywhere kitten," Yoongi says lowly in a seductive voice. I gulp at his words. "You see this problem you've created. You have to sort it out. You understand?" He says firmly and I nod in response.

A/N this is kinda smutty so yah know uhhh... skip it if you want till you see the next authors note.

I hear Yoongi taking his belt off along with his trousers and boxers. I stare at him innocently. "See you can help me with my problem," Yoongi says staring straight into my eyes while taking my dainty hands onto his throbbing dick. I start to move my hands up and down his dick. He moans deeply in pleasure. He grabs my hair and pulls on it. I whimper slightly. Yoongi finally finishes and falls back onto his bed. He then takes me into his arms and cuddles as if nothing happened.

A/N it's over so if you weren't reading continue

"Good kitten. I've got you a gift. it's in your room so you should get it," He says smiling. "Okay I'll see you later I guess," I say rushing back to my room to make sure I get the gift before Kira and Leila find it. Because who knows what's in there.

A/N sorry again

A/N: *opens the gift* OMFG IT'S A DEAD BODY! OMG, HE KILLED G-DRAGON! *Yoongi walks in* "I. See. Everything. Y/N..." *creepily walks away*
-
-
-
Okay, I'll stop now...

A/n double update Woop Woop