Chapter 20: The Bitch is a Witch

Becky POV

AJ and I watch BTS leave the house. "Shit the girls didn't go with them," AJ says pissed off. "Wait," I say. 20 minutes later the girls come out. I notice AJ lick his lips as he sees Y/N all dressed up. I lean in towards him to kiss him but he leans away. I sigh. "Come on let's go," he says running towards the house. "Open the door," he demands. I flick my hand to the right and the door opens. AJ smirks. "I can't believe this bitch is a witch," he says chuckling. I wrap my hands around his neck. "Keep saying things like that and I'll slit your throat," I threaten. "Wow that's hot," he says licking his lips. I grunt and let him go. We enter the abandoned mansion. "What do you want me to do then?" I tell AJ. "I want to control them. I want to control them all," he says menacingly. "Are you sure?" I ask hesitantly. "Yes," he says. "That'd take up to much energy for me but there is another way we could do it," I say. "Tell me," he demands. "No, I'll show you," I say. I lead him down into the basement. Then I press a hidden button which leads to another basement. We go down there. We're met with a mirror. "If they go through this they'll be transferred to a world that you control," I tell him. "Can they leave it?" He asks. "Yes, but it'd be hard. Think of it as a labyrinth. To leave it'd almost be impossible," I say. "Are you sure," he asks hesitantly. "Yes," I say. "What are you going to do when you control them?" I ask. "I'm going to make them sin," he says. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in confusion.
"I'm going to make them feel sloth, gluttony, greed, envy, pride, wrath and lust," he says. "Why?" I ask. "Because it'll distract them when they're getting killed...apart from Y/N...when they're all dead I'll make her feel lust towards me so that she can become my sex slave," he says smirking. "Why are you so obsessed with her!" I scream. "Jealous?" He asks. He moves towards me. He slides his tongue into my mouth as his hands roam my body. I melt into the kiss. "How are we going to get them to go through the mirror?" He suddenly asks. "Trust me. They will," I say.

End of POV

AJ POV

I've wanted this for so long. All this time I've been waiting to have my revenge. They all act like some untouchable angels. Well no. Now I'm going to make them sin; play with there emotions. And the thing is. I'm not even going to control them. I'm just going to strengthen their true feelings. Find what's under they're masked. Manipulate their secrets. Destroy their lives. Hurt them. And make them hurt others. That's what they get. That's what they get for crossing me. Laughing at me as if I'm stupid. Rejecting me as if I'm trash. Well, they fucked up now. I've got a witch on my side. I've got magic on my side. Do they? No. All they have is each other. And even that won't last long.

I grab Becky by the waist and pull her towards me. I unbutton my shirt. I grope her body and undress her. She moans my name. I smirk. This is just practice for when it's Y/N. When it's Y/N I'm going to make her scream and beg for mercy. I pull down my boxers and jeans. For now though...I guess I'll have to do that to Becky.

End of POV

Timeskip

Becky POV

I use the wall to help me get off the floor. My knees buckle slightly but I manage to stand up. My body aches from how rough AJ was with me. I notice him smirk as I struggle to stand. I roll my eyes. We go back upstairs. Suddenly we hear the door unlocking. I quickly do an invisibility spell to shield AJ and I. We realise it's the girls coming back home. And a guy? The guy helps Leila take her friends into the living room. Leila puts on a Disney movie. She and the guy rush upstairs. I raise an eyebrow at AJ but he's moved towards Y/N. I notice my eyes sting a little but I ignore it. I watch as AJ strokes Y/N's breast as she sleeps. Suddenly Leila and the guy come downstairs carrying pillows and blankets. AJ comes back next to me as they give Kira and Y/N blankets and pillows. Leila hugs the guy as the guy gives her a kiss on the cheek. They wave goodbye as she locks the door. "Come on," I tell AJ signalling to the door. Instead, he moves back towards Y/N whose still sleeping. He rests a hand on her thigh and slowly starts creeping up it. I push him away from her. "What the fuck Becky?" He says. "We need to go," I just whisper. He sighs but he comes with me. We leave the house. I take off the invisibility spell as we go towards our car. We quickly drive off as we see BTS drive through the gates. Gosh, I can't wait for that bitch to die.

End of POV

A/N: Well AJ and Becky have been busy ey.