That Man and That Woman thougts

"what happened with you lately?" he asked me like my mind is being controlled by a demon.

I sighed and l stared at him in his eyes deeply just to send my mind to him, but his confusion face just hit me hard to understand what he thinks about me.

feeling insanely annoyed, I looked away from him. "well, I used to see the world with rainbow colored everyday, but right now I see the world just in white and black."

                                                                   Alea to Sam.

"Why me?"

She asked with annoyed expression yet her eyes sparks with excitement. Her eyes is the eyes I want her to look at me. The eyes that say ' I want You'. Her eyes is the mirror of myself and my soul. Her well being is the proof of my existence to her.

Mine. She is mine.

"Why?" I asked her back. She didn't move an inch from the spot when she set her foot in my office.

Slowly, I approached her and I am looking right into her eyes. " You are my half. Poison in my body. A fire in my heart. You're the beauty for my beast. No body can touch you except me."

I bent down to meet with her pale pink lips and with that I bond her with my curse.

                                                                   Riley to Alea.

*
*
*
*
Hi, Skylineblue7 is here!!
Oke, jadi selagi nunggu author buat cerita selanjutnya, author mutussin buat upload semacam pemikiran yang dimiliki tiap karakter (Trivia banget sih sebenarnya) haha
Maafkan grammar yang hancur 😅
.
Hope you enjoy it.
Thank You ^^