Jose and Fei

The glow in your eyes has been faded. The girl I saw in the past always have the brightest smile in her lips. Her eyes always smiling with beam.

Now, I see your eyes is filled with sadness. The past 16 years that has been lost between us is very wide and the bridge to your heart already closed.

"what are you doing?" you asked me with sorrowful smile in your lips.

I breathed. "looking at you"

You knitted your eyebrow in confusion. "hm? is there something wrong with my face?"

you touched your face all over, even looked at the mirror to see your reflection. But, you didn't see anything wrong with your face.

"No," still looking at you, I reached my hand to your face and stroked your cheek gently. "If magic really exist, how I hope to erase the sadness in your eyes and replace it with mine. So you can always smile and feel blessed everyday. Looking at you, I feel so weak because I can't even protect the smile of a woman I love the most. It hurts me."

In my pray, your name always be the one I mentioned to God. Even if someday I will die, In my death your name will be my last pray.

                                                                             Jose to Fei

The first time you falling in love, you will never forget the person. I always think how that statement is false, but It wasn't. Everytime I go, your face always in my mind. Even in the darkness dream I ever had, you appeared like an angel with shining light arround you.

Right now, you are in front of me. Your expression showing your happines with me. My heart suddenly became tight and hurts.

Where have you been?

What are you doing all this time?

What kind of person you have been together until now?

Why are you smiling like that?

Why?

Why am I still falling in love with you all this time?

Help me...
Help me...
Help...

My tears is falling from the edge of my eyes. I hiccuped like a baby. My nose was red all over, even my face became red. I always alone, always by myself when many people hurting me. Always fighting alone. Always...

Suddenly, you grabbed me and hugged me very tight.  I can feel warm liquid in my shoulder and your trembling voice in my ears.

"I'm sorry. I never be there for you. I'm sorry."

By then, you catched my face in your big hand and rubbed our nose together. You see me in the eyes.

Ahh.. I understand now. You also feeling alone all this time. You also fighting on your own. All this time you always searching for me.

"I love you Fei."

Fei to Jose

*
*
*
*
Hi, Skylineblue7 is here!!
Ini cuma trivia aja ya untuk next project yg lain hehe

Thank You ^^