2

"We're here!" Their manager yelled pulling over.

They hopped down into their apartment building.

Wonpil wore his sunglasses and a mask as they headed to the elevator.

"What's up with you? No one knows us here." Jae said looking at him.

"You never know." He mumbled.

A lady approached the elevator and slightly bowed to greet them. She kept stealing glances at their faces even after they smiled back.

"I'm a fan."

"Oh." They responded awkwardly.

She wasn't asking for a picture or autograph.

"Do you want like a..." Jae started off the sentence, expecting her to complete it.

"No thank you."

"Oh." He nodded continuously, trying to push away the embarrassment.

when the elevator door opened, she walked in with them.

"I'm not trying to be rude," Sungjin said, avoiding to look at her. "But isn't it wrong to follow us-"

"I just want to keep looking at Kim Wonpil's face." She responded and smiled.

"Kim Wonpil?" Jae scoffed. "Bias alert."

All their eyes went to Wonpil but he showed no reaction.

"He has a cold." Brian intervened to save him.

"A cold.." She repeated and shook her head. "I don't think so."

The boys quickly walked off the elevator and basically ran into their apartment. The girl had stayed on the elevator when the doors opened and they felt relieved.

They took turns taking showers and Sungjin was done first. He dressed up and went to the living room. The bell rang and he opened the door.

To his surprise, it was the same girl. He flinched and took a step back. "You followed us here?"

"I live here." Her hands were behind her back, making her look even more creepy.

"I'm gonna call the cops if you come any closer."

She handed him a box of cookies. "Woah, I just wanted to give this-"

"I don't think wonpil would want it." He snapped, attempting to shut the door.

She put the box in between the door and wall to stop him. "I'm your new neighbor. I live right across."

Sungjin stretched his neck to see if she was saying the truth. The front door of the apartment across was open and he could see boxes and furniture still wrapped.

"And this isn't just for wonpil." She continued. "I was thinking I could bribe one of you with this to help me unpack and lift the heavy things I have."

Sungjin contemplated for a while and continuously looked at her suspiciously. "I'll help."

If anyone was going to be in danger, he wanted to be the one. He texted Jae that he was stepping out for a second.

He slowly walked into her living room, looking around just to ensure his safety for even the tiniest bit.

"How did you get all these in here?"

"I rented move-in help, they're still bringing in the rest."

"They're coming in here?"

"Mhmmm. Oh, they might recognize you??" She opened her purse and took out sunglasses for him to wear. "This should hide a bit."

Sungjin looked at the design of the sunglasses and it made him giggle. He quickly put them on. "So wonpil is your bias?"

"We could say that."

He looked straight at her, and for a quick second began to admire her beauty but she couldn't see that because of the dark lenses.

"I'm Minjoo." She added.

"HYUNG."

Sungjin looked towards the door where someone had called him. Wonpil was standing there with furious eyes.

What?!

Sungjin mouthed the words trying to understand the situation. The younger one stormed forward and pulled him out.

"Why did you yell?!" Sungjin freed himself once they entered their own apartment.

"You're the one who constantly told us to stay away from people but you're standing in the living room of a stranger."

The leader looked up when he couldn't find the right words to refute the argument.

"And take that off!!" Wonpil yelled again, referring to the sunglasses and then he walked away.

"Are you crazy?! Stop yelling at me!!"

Because of the noise, Jae stepped into the living room.

"What's going on?" He was able to slightly hold Wonpil before he abruptly brushed by him. He ignored Jae and slammed his room door. "Bob what happened?"

Sungjin also groaned and walked into the same room Wonpil went.

Jae sighed and entered his own room. "Something's wrong." He said to Brian.

"Why?"

"Wonpil seems aggravated at Sungjin and Sungjin-"

"Right now?"

"Mhmm. They were yelling at each other."

"Just ignore them."

Jae dived into his bed. "Oof Wonpil asked where sungjin went and I told him he was stepping out for a bit and he also went outside. Something must've happened."

"Someone happened," Brian concluded and smirked.

-----

Thanks for reading!!