14

"So aren't you going to try to get us out of here?" Jeongyeon spoke looking up at the ceiling. She and Brian were seated next to each other on the floor.

"Why don't you call someone?" He asked but it sounded more like an accusation.

"Uh-" she couldn't deny the fact she wanted to stay with him. "Right, you still have my phone."

"Here." He took it out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Also we're a thing now-"

"We are?"

"Of course. You technically said yes."

"I didn't-" Her sentence got cut when he leaned in towards her. His face was right in front of hers. She held her breath.

"I'm curious," He spoke and the hot breath from his mouth tickled her nose. "So have you also liked me for a long time? How were you able to hide it?"

"Move back." She ordered but he kissed her instead. "What was that for?" She questioned and he kissed her again. She pushed him, brushing his shoulders as she glared at him.

"I'm sorry." He bit his lower lip. "Wait-" he spoke after a few seconds, "why won't you let me-"

"Don't even bother asking." She attempted to get up but he held her back.

"We won't get this chance again."

She leaned in this time and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Satisfied?"

"No of course not." He waited until she was seated before making a move. He held her face, caressing her skin before putting his lips on hers. She unconsciously moved back the more he leaned towards her until she was lying down and he was on top of her.

He left her lips and started kissing different parts of her face. He put his hands underneath her back.

She felt his lips on her neck and tapped him.

"We're going too far." She whispered and he stopped. He rose his head and looked at her.

He flipped, making her be the one on top of him. She had no choice but to stare into his eyes.

"I'm getting excited, let's just stop."

His eyes moved from her face and he couldn't help but look at her boobs. She noticed and pinched his cheeks. "Up here. My face is up here."

"Let's just get up."

As soon as they did, the door swung open.

-
In the apartment,

Minjoo was almost sad they had finished washing the dishes. She loved Sungjin's company because he elevated her mood.

"Thank you for helping." He said as he took off the pink rubber gloves.

"Do you want to hang out with me at my place?"

"mm?" Sungjin was flustered by her question.

She could feel she was leading him on but she also didn't see the reason not to. All she wanted was to make herself happy.

"I don't think I can."

"You're conservative... nice." She also took off the gloves and dusted her hands on her pants.

She stared at him for a while trying to see if she was using him or if she was actually infatuated by him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said and left.

—-
Twenty minutes had already gone by and Baek Ayeon was getting worried. She decided to head to the copy room. The door was closed when she got there.

She pushed it open.

"Young K??"

Luckily they had been standing apart from each other when the door flung open.

"What happened? Why are you still in here??" Ayeon asked looking at the two of them suspiciously.

"Faulty door." Brian said quickly grabbing the papers. "Sorry for wasting your time but you literally just saved us."

"You're welcome. Let's go." She led the way and he followed.

He turned back and blew kisses at Jeongyeon who smiled shyly.
-

Thanks for reading ! <3