21

Sungjin's sister knocked on his room door before opening it. "I don't know how long you're staying for," She said looking at Minjoo. "But you can stay in my room. I don't live here so it's fine."

"Thank you."

"I'm leaving now. I made your dinner already." She said looking at Sungjin. "Call me if you need anything else."

Sungjin followed his sister out of the house to see her off. When he returned, Minjoo was sitting on his bed. "I'll show you around," He said and she stood up.

---

The remaining Day6 members returned to their apartment after the wedding celebration was over. They were still not familiar with having a female manager so even when she offered to come pick them up, they declined and took a taxi home instead.

"I need a car," Jae said as they punched in their passcode to unlock their front door.

"Tell Hyungnim about it," Brian responded. "He'll have a lot of conditions about driving it but still it's worth it??"

"What do you guys think?" Jae asked the maknae line.

"I signed up for vocal classes so I'll probably need rides from you very often." Dowoon responded.

"Really? So you basically need it for your own needs.." Jae shook his head. "What about you?"

Wonpil was still out of it, he didn't realize Jae was talking to him.

"HEY." Jae snapped his fingers in his face. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head and pushed the door open. Jae looked at Brian but he just shrugged.

"Call Bob," Jae said when they had all gone in. "Facetime."

"I'm going to shower," Wonpil said to escape talking to the leader.

"Just say hi to him first," Jae opposed but he still walked away. "Did something happen?"

"Probably," Brian said and dialed Sungjin's number. He picked up. "Hyung we miss you already."

"I'm touched, you remembered to call me."

"I told him to." Jae chirped in. "I'm the good one."

Brian rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He passed the phone around from Jae to Dowoon until it came back to him.

"Where's wonpil?"

"Hiding."

"From me?"

"From reality.. anyway," Brian brought the phone closer to whisper. "Did anything happen? Did someone come to visit you?"

"So YOU gave her my address.."

"Who gave who what?" Jae who had been listening asked.

"I gave Minjoo his address and she went to his house," Brian said.

"WHAT-" Dowoon joined in.

"Calm down, we're not a thing. Nothing is going on between us."

"Not yet," Brian said and winked.

"Not under Wonpil's watch." Jae added.

Sungjin laughed. "I gotta go."

When the call ended, Jae nudged Brian. "That's why Wonpil is sulking? Are they really cousins?"

"Ask him for yourself."

--

The next morning, Sungjin took a shower and went to his sister's room. He knocked.

"Minjoo?" He slightly opened the door. "I'm coming in to open the blinds."

As he made his way into his room, he bumped his toe causing him to yelp. "Ouch!!"

Minjoo's eyes flickered open and it took a while for her to understand the situation.

"You're finally up?" He straightened his body and moved to the window. "Here we go-" He attempted to twist the blinds handle but she pulled him and he landed on the bed. On top of her.

His healthy hand was pushing against the edge of the bed so that their bodies weren't completely touching. She was petite compared to him so his toes could rest on the mattress.

He struggled to get up but he couldn't balance because his arm in the cast was stopping him.

"I didn't do this on purpose-"

"Of course not, I pulled you." She emphasized with a narrow smirk.

"Help me get up."

"Why should I?"

"Because this is really uncomfortable for me."

"If you kiss me, I'll help you up."

"No. What the hell."

"Why not?"

"Because we're not in a relationship."

It was awkward for a few seconds.

"I'm hungry." She finally said, grinning widely.

"If you help me up I'll make you something."

She slipped and rolled off the bed from the side and then pulled him up.

"Go shower,  I'll be in the kitchen." He said and quickly left.

She followed him to the kitchen and watched him open cabinets to bring out things.

"Do you cook often?" She asked taking a seat on the kitchen stool.

"For my bandmates, yes. For my self too, when I'm home alone like now."

"Oh, no one's here?"

He shook his head. "Since you're not gonna shower, help me do the chopping and slicing."

"I'll be in the bathroom," She quickly left and he chuckled at how sneaky she was.

Minjoo was out and dressed up after a few minutes. She went back to the kitchen to see slices of bread on a plate, a jar of peanut butter next to it and a cup of tea.

"Are you kidding?" She scoffed picking up the bread and dropping it back on the plate. "What happened to you cooking?"

"There's only so much I can do with one hand."

"You should be grateful for life." She said and got emo all of a sudden. "Can I hug you?" She asked out of the blue and he looked at her strangely.

"S-sure."

She walked up to him and wrapped her hands around his waist. "I know I seem desperate but I just want to experience being in a relationship before it's too late."

"You're still young."

"Is that why you don't think I'll be a great kisser?" She took a step back and looked at him.

He laughed. "what?"

"Maybe not lying down but I'm totally a good kisser."

"Wait, hold up hold up." He laughed even more. "I wasn't trying to make out with you this morning. You pulled me and I tripped that's why I landed the way I did. You said it too."

"So you don't want to kiss me?"

"No."

"You can keep lying to your self." She moved back to her seat and pouted. "Don't you kiss someone when you like them?"

"You're really creeping me out plus things don't move that fast..."

"I need it to though. I'm literally begging for it, don't regret it later on."

---

um
...

im three weeks late but
shoot me cb tho !!!!!$#&(!+%$#
what are ur favs
i love shoot me(obviously), somehow, talking to, still
the entire album tbh

thanks for reading! <3