The End

"What do you want us to do ?"

"There's only so much we can do." Jeongyeon answered her boyfriend who was seated on the floor next to her. "JYP might be watching."

"So we're gonna sit here all day?"

"I'm content."

"Oh." Brian tapped her when a thought crossed his mind. "Teach me Twice dances."

She chuckled. "Which one?"

"Ooh aah."

He had remembered his dream when they went to the karaoke and she taught Jae the dance. He wanted to reverse it and get rid of his jealousy.

In the evening, Brian asked Jae to give Jeongyeon a ride back. He followed along.

"Hyung I just thought of a plan," he began. "Can Jimin come along with us on the trip. Jeongyeon said she'll come if she isn't the only girl."

"I never said that." Jeongyeon opposed with a glare.

"I just got goosebumps. I literally spoke to Jimin about the same thing." Jae replied. "Call her."

"Hey it's young k." Brian said when Jamie picked up. He put it on speaker.

"I know."

"Jae hyung wanted me to call you. He said you guys spoke about joining us on the weekend trip??"

"Yeah. I didn't agree-"

"YOU SAID YOU'D COME IF YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY GIRL." Jae yelled at the top of his voice.

"We have another female to join us. Isn't that better?"

"Who?"

"Jeongyeon."

"As in Twice's Jeongyeon??!"

"Y-Yeah."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Is she joining you guys?"

"I'm not." Jeongyeon interrupted.

"Who's that? Whose voice is that?" Jamie questioned confused.

"Jeongyeon."

"Twice's jeongyeon?"

"Yes." Brian replied face palming himself.

"Why is she with you?"

"They're dating." Jae joined in.

"WHAT-"

"It's not new news though, I thought everyone knew I had a crush on her." Brian continued.

"Well apparently Jimin lives under a rock." Jae said.

"Ok whatever whatever. I'm not going." Jamie concluded and ended the call.

—-
Chaeyoung and Dowoon did almost everything together. They just paired up as partners whenever they were assigned work to do.

Dowoon, being shy around everyone but her seemed strange.
—-
Jae and Brian dropped Jeongyeon off but it felt awkward. That was the last time in a long time that Brian and her spoke to each other.

He thought she was mad at Jamie finding about their relationship. She thought he was mad she wasn't going on the trip with them.

Instead of talking about it, they just waved at each other as Jae drove off.

Friday morning.

Everyone got ready and they each packed a tiny suitcase for themselves. Jae was driving and it couldn't be any better.

They all slept during the ride, and continued to fake-sleep even when they woke up to avoid the awkwardness in the vehicle.

They hopped out of the vehicle when they arrived at the guesthouse and rolled their luggages inside.

"There's more than enough rooms, why do we have to sleep in the living room together??" Sungjin complained after hearing what Jae had to say.

They were seated at the dining table for a "meeting."

"We came all the way here to heal together, not to do our own things." The oldest addressed all of them. "There's no point coming here-"

"Exactly." Wonpil blurted.

"...if we're not gonna do things together." Jae completed his sentence while glaring at Wonpil.

"Can we just eat first ?" Brian complained.

"Yeah... uh wonpil go get groceries. I saw a store on our way up here."

"I can't go alone." Wonpil whined trying to escape the work.

"That's great. Bob is going with you." Jae said and smiled.

The two members didn't complain to seem rude to each other but their faces said it all.

The store was a ten minute walk away and they went quietly. After buying some things to cook for dinner, they returned home.

On their way, sungjin noticed Wonpil looked uncomfortable holding the bags so he offered to take it from him without speaking.

He nudged Wonpil with his elbow and then gestured for him to let him carry it.

"It's fine." Wonpil said. "You're holding enough already."

"One or two more won't hurt. Let me carry it."

"I'm fine." Wonpil continued walking away.

"I'm sorry." Sungjin let out, making him stop and turn around.

"For?"

"Liking your girlfriend.. I didn't do it on purpose."

Wonpil gave a narrow smile. "That happened almost two months ago."

"But we never really addressed it."

"I forgave you a long time ago." Wonpil said and this time his lips spread into a genuine smile.

Sungjin walked up to him and forcefully took a bag to help him carry it. "You were kind of at fault too." He said as they continued walking.

"I knew you won't just apologize and be quiet." He responded and chuckled.

"I have her sunglasses. Do you want it?"

"I have enough of her belongings. You can keep that."

"Show off."

They were both giggling and laughing as they walked back into the guesthouse.

Jae looked so proud and happy to see that he had accomplished what he wanted and it had not even been the end of the day yet.

They all helped to cook.

Half of the time, they were messing around and talking.

That was the point of the trip.

As they sat to eat dinner, they all looked content and satisfied.

Having each other was precious and the only thing that mattered.

---
yES

Thanks for reading! !