27

Sungjin mustered up the courage to go back into the apartment.

The first person he bumped into was Dowoon. "Hyung!" The maknae exclaimed and ran to hug him. "SUNGJIN HYUNG IS BACK." He yelled to get the other two member's attention.

Brian ran out and Wonpil sluggishly followed.

"You said tomorrow."

"I missed you guys too much to wait." He said and opened his arms. "Group hug." They all surrounded him, including Wonpil.

----

Jae felt heavy knocks on the car window. He rose his head to see that strangers had gathered around his car. He turned to see Arin bleeding from her head.

"Hey," He panicked and gently pulled her head from the dashboard. She was still unconscious. "Arin! Hey! Can you hear me-" He was running out of breath due to fear.

He heard sirens.

Someone must've called the ambulance. They successfully got Arin out of the side of the car, through the window. The door had been battered and crushed.

Jae watched as they carried her into the ambulance. Her hands and legs were bloody, he couldn't tell the source of where the blood was gushing out from. He started to pray it wasn't anything serious.

He also got into the ambulance and they drove to the hospital.

Arin was rushed into the emergency room.

Jae also went to get the little bruise on his forehead cleaned and band-aided.

He called JYP, and Day6 members.

--

As soon as they spoke with him, they all hurried out of the apartment. They hopped into a taxi and went over to the hospital.

--

Jae was expecting a beating from JYP but to his surprise, the CEO hugged him once he got there. "I'm glad you're ok." He said, stroking the guitarist's head.

"Arin is in the operating room," Jae said after breaking the hug. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know we'd be in an accident. We were arguing and in a split second I woke up to see her bleeding-"

"It's ok," JYP said. "She'll be fine."

"Also the car, I messed up the door-"

"I'll have it fixed first thing tomorrow. You don't need to worry."

"HYUNG."

Jae and JYP turned to the sound of the voice. The four other members ran to meet them.

"You're back?" JYP asked, looking at Sungjin. "You still have the cast on, why did you come back so early?"

"It was lonely over there," The leader responded and Wonpil looked up at him.

"Lonely my foot." He mumbled.

The surgery was over and a doctor came out. "She's fine. Her pelvic bone was a little fractured so she'll need a wheelchair for a few days until she can gradually stand and walk again."

They thanked the doctor and watched the nurses roll her out and transfer her into a room. JYP asked for a VIP room for her to make sure she'll recover without any difficulty.

"Hyungnim shouldn't we call her parents?" Jae asked.

"Right. I'll take care of it. Let's go see her first."

The crew walked over to her room and entered one after the other. The anesthetics hadn't worn off so she still wasn't in her right mind. JYP wanted to see her briefly and then leave to take care of her paperwork and let her parents know as well.

They all turned when the door slid open. Minjoo walked in with a bag of Arin's belongings. She smiled at Sungjin but he just looked away. It was his strategy to get over her and send a message that he wasn't interested in her anymore.

Wonpil on the other hand, felt his heart racing. He wanted to hug her and apologize.

"Hyungnim, this is our neighbor who she lives with," Brian said. "I texted her to bring some things that Arin will need."

Minjoo bowed to greet JYP. "I'll be leaving." She said after dropping the bag.

"You can leave with us," Brian said to stop her.

"Well I will be leaving," JYP said and walked out.

Jae volunteered to stay overnight with Arin and he told them to leave.

"We'll be here tomorrow morning." Sungjin said.

"For what?" Jae laughed. "We'll be back early tomorrow, there's no need."

They told each other goodbye and the five of them left.

They stood to stop a taxi and the closer Minjoo got to Sungjin, the farther he moved away. She sensed something was wrong.

A taxi stopped for them and he said he wanted to sit in front because of his arm but it was just an excuse to be far from her.

---

Thanks for reading !!