20

"She went all the way-"

"Mhmmm." Brian nodded. "Why do you think she did?"

Wonpil clenched his fist.

"You can't get mad at anyone in this situation," Brian continued. "you pushed her away, when she needed attention the most."

"Does she like him?" Wonpil asked, praying in his heart to hear a no.

"I don't know about that."

"Do you think she does?"

"She said she wanted to find true love before it's too late..."

"Why did she tell you these things,"

"I don't know, maybe because I didn't send her away everytime she tried to strike a convo." Brian snapped. "Look, this is all on you. You lost your girl because of your foolishness and pride." He concluded and walked away to get some food.

--------

Minjoo waited outside after ringing the door bell and a lady opened the door.

She bowed with a smile. "I'm looking for sungjin. Park sungjin."

"Who are you?"

"A fan."

"A fan wouldn't know his address."

"Noona, who is it?"

Minjoo heard sungjin's voice and her face lit up immediately.

"It's me." She jumped as she spoke, hoping to get his attention or see his face.

"Do you know her?" The lady asked and he just stood there shook.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Who gave you my address??"

"Is that all you care about?"

"Ok, I'm gonna leave now since you know each other." Sungjin's sister said and left them.

"How did you get here?"

"Train. How else?"

"SUNGJIN INVITE HER INSIDE." Sungjin's sister yelled from the kitchen.

"Would you like to come in?"

"I would be sleeping here too." She said and pushed her way into the living room.

"WHAT-"

"I don't have money for a hotel and it's already too late. Plus my ankle still hurts."

"Here you go," Sungjin's sister placed a cup of water in front of Minjoo and smiled.

"Thank you," Minjoo said and bowed politely.

"Sungjin show your friend your room."

"Huh?" He looked at his sister questioning if she was insane for saying that. "I'm not five."

"I want to see it," Minjoo said excitedly.

"Why would I want to show her my room?" Sungjin whined.

"Cause there's nothing better to do." His sister responded.

"What if mom comes-"

"It's not like you'll do anything inappropriate."

"Who knows, I might." He sluggishly got up and beckoned for Minjoo to follow him.

"It's plain." She commented when they entered.

"What did you expect? "

"Something beautiful like you." She blurted out and both of them started cringing. (A/N: me too)

"I'll take that as a compliment." He turned around and let the smile he had been holding show.

"You must be curious why I'm here," She continued. "I need to confirm my feelings. Dowoon asked if I liked you-"

"What did you say?" Sungjin asked eagerly.

"He must've told you about it already." She chuckled. "You like me, don't you?"

"I-" He started, wanting to tell her how he really felt but he held himself when he thought of wonpil. "What happens if I say I do. Will you date me?

"Yes."

"Exactly my point so- WAIT WHAT." He wasn't expecting her to say yes when he asked so he was flustered. "You're willing to date me?"

She nodded. "I'm not sure if my heart is 100% calling for you but I know more than 50% is."

"I think you're wrong cause I don't understand how you can fall for me-"

"You fell for me too, didn't you? "

"Yeah but-"

"Let's make sure."

"What? "

"If my feelings are wrong."

"How?"

"You said you might do something inappropriate. I'll let you do it."

"Might, not will. "

"Whatever. I'll do it." She moved up to him and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Would you let me?" She asked bringing her face really close to his. Their noses were touching and Sungjin was turning red.

"Don't-" he managed to say.

"Why?" She brought her lips close to his so that they were almost touching then she pulled back.

"Gosh don't do that." He placed his hand on his chest.

She laughed and moved back to where she was standing initially. "You look like you wanted to."

"I did."

"So kiss me already."

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Wonpil isn't comfortable with me liking you."

"Why do you care?"

-

idk sungjin's sister's name or anything about her

does he even have a sister

smh

thanks for reading!!