11. I'll Never Leave You

Bandit's POV

I watched as Cherry ran off out the front door, and was about to follow when my mom pulled me back.

"Bee, where are you going?" I turned back to her with a panicked expression and pulled my arm out of her grasp.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I have to go find her." I knew if I didn't she would do something stupid, and I couldn't just let her go when she looked so hurt and scared.

I ran out of the door, ignoring my mom's calls, and I ran down the street towards the cemetery. That's where I would find her if I didn't catch up with her on the way there. That's where she always went when things weren't right. 

I hurried over the closed gates and ran straight to the mausoleum where we shared our first kiss, and sure enough, my little blue haired beauty was sitting on the step solemly with her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. She saw me walking over, but didn't say anything so I sat down next to her and nudged her knee with mine.

"Hey," I say, positioning myself so that I was copying her with my head resting on my hands.

"Hey." Her unenthusiastic voice was enough to know that the run here had calmed her down enough for her to have a rational conversation. "Are you really going back with them?" 

I sighed and finally pulled her over to sit in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her lean back into me. I rested my chin on her head and kissed her hair gently.

"I would never leave you, C," I say. "You know that." 

"But, their you're family. You belong with them." I sighed again.

"I know they're my family, Cherry, but so are you and your mom and dad, and even Lily and Miles. I cant just leave that behind. Sure, I love my parents too, but that doesn't mean I have to go back with them." 

"But, what if you want to go with them? What if you change your mind? What if you want to go home?!" She was panicking now, turning herself over to face me. "Then you'll go and you'll leave me all by mysel-"

I cut her off by grabbing her face and pressing my lips to hers. I've discovered over the time we've been together that this was the best way of shutting her up. It's also the most enjoyable.

 "Cherry," I say, pulling away and looking her in the eye. "I promise you I won't change my mind. And that house in California is not my home. You are. I love you, C, and it's gonna take alot more than my parents to take me away from you. Do you understand me?"

Her eyes glossed over and she nodded before leaning forward and connecting our lips again. We were interrupted when we felt water dripping onto our heads. Within seconds it was pouring down rain. I heard Cherry giggling next to me.

"What's so funny?" I ask, giggling along with her.

"You look like a drowned rat." I laugh and stand up, pulling her along with me.

"I wouldn't talk if I were you. Your eyeliner is making you look like a sad raccoon." We both burst out laughing at the comment and at eachother. I pulled on her hand and started walking towards the cemetery gates. "C'mon, C, let's go home."

~~~~~

YAY! Two chapters in one day! It's a new personal best!

I hope you like it and I hope you won't be angry if I don't upload again for a while. Thank you to all of you who have voted and commented on this story. 

The next chapter will skip forward a year because if it didn't this story would drag on for fifty or sixty chapters and I really didnt want to do that, so I wont. This story is only going to be 21 chapters, so it's already more than halfway over with.

Again, sorry for not updating for a while.

Until next time, Shriek.