15. I Never Stopped Loving Her

(BANDIT'S POV)

I was sitting at my dad's desk at my parent's house in California, looking through old band memorabilia of his from when he was in My Chemical Romance. I wish I could've seen them perform live. I've heard their music and I've seen videos of them from back then and stuff, but I really wish I could've seen my dad perform with my own eyes. They were a great band, and I can't help but wish that they hadn't broken up when they did. 

Yeah, they had their reasons, but from what I've heard and read, people were devestated. My Chemical Romance had touched so many people's lives, and then they broke all of thier hearts. I hope that one day, my band could be as big as theirs was, but we won't make the mistake of breaking up. No, I already did that, and I dont want to do it again. 

At the thought of Cherry, my eyes watered up. I missed her so much, and I hated myself for what I did to her. I never meant to do it. I dont even like Owen like that. So, why did that happen when I got drunk? I had already sworn to myself that I'd never drink like that again. My dad was happy about that. He was totally straight-edge, and he did not want his 19 year old daughter to follow in his previously drug addicted footsteps. 

A knock on the office door cut off my thoughts. My dad walked in and came up to me, pulling a stool over to the desk so that he could sit next to me. I was looking through the album art from Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

"How are you?" His voice was soft and sympathetic. I sighed and closed the little booklet, turning to look at his hazel eyes that perfectly matched mine.

"I miss her, Dad." He sighed and rested a hand on my shoulder. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "I don't know what happened. I don't remember ever doing anything with Owen. I hate myself though. I hurt her, dad. I hurt her and now she's going to hate me forever. I deserve it, too. I deserve to have her hate me." 

He sighed again. "You still love her, huh?" I nod.

"I never stopped. I just, I wish I could take it all back, you know? I wish I could apologize, but an apology won't cut it, will it?" He shook his head and looked back at the door.

"Why don't you at least try it?" I followed his gaze to see a small figure standing nervously in the doorway. She was holding her arm and her blue hair had been re-dyed a dark purply marroon color.

Cherry.

~~~~~

Yay! I updated. I hope you like it, and I hope you aren't mad because of the wait. I'm sorry! anyway, I think there's only like 6 more chapters. It's so close to being over! What will I do without something constantly infecting my brain with writer's block?!

Oh well.

Until next time, Shriek.