16. Let's Never Fight Again

CHERRY'S POV

Bandit and I just stayed in that position for a while, staring at eachother from across the room. Gerard had left a few minutees ago so that we could talk, but neither of us knew what to say or what to do. Bandit looked ashamed and guilty and just plain miserable. A part of me told myself that she deserves to feel that way, but I know that I didn't mean it. As much as I told myself that it should be her that should be sorry, I wanted to apologize.

I wasn't going to, but I felt like I should. Especially seeing her like this. She couldn't even look me in the eye. I could tell she was on the verge of tears. So was I, but she was showing it more prominantly. God, she looked so broken. Why did she have to do his to me? Why couldn't I just move on? Why couldn't I function correctly knowing that she wouldn't be there for me everyday? 

But, she would. Even if we were broken up. Even if it would kill her inside to see me and know that she wouldn't be able to have me as her own anymore, she would do anything for me if I asked her to. Hell, she would probably commit murder if I told her to. Fuck.

She really loves me, doesn't she.

And I really love her. 

All of a sudden, she started to stand up.

"Cherry, listen, I'm so sorry. I never meant for anythi-"

"Shut up." 

She looked shocked, hurt, confused, sad, so many things. I sighed and crossed over to her to wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her chest. 

This seemed to shock her even more than me telling her to shut up. 

She was so warm, and she smelled so good. I missed her smell. I missed her warmth. I missed her. Oh god, why was I so stupid? I choked out a sob and gripped her tighter. I was never letting go of her again. I don't care what she did. 

She seemed to finally give up on trying to figure out what was happening because I felt her arms wrap themselves around my shoulders and hold me seemingly tigher than I was holding her. She missed me too. 

We both just stood there. I cried into her shoulder and she cried into my hair. It was understood between us both that being away from eachother would've killed us both eventually. And I hoped and wished that it would never happen again.

"Cherry?" Bandit's voice was soft and shaky from the tears. 

"Yeah, B?" Shesighed shakily into my hair.

"Let's never do that, ever." It was like she read my mind.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I understand that this chapter and the last chapter probably should've been just one chapter instead of two really short chapters. Sorry, but this is just how my brain is working right now. 

4 more chapters and an epilogue and then it's over. 

I'm thinking about writing a Gerard Way FanFic with vampires and shit like that, but I'm not sure. I have this whole concept in my head, but y'know. 

Anyway, until next time,

~Shriek