Chapter ~ 3

Y/N - POV

I and Eren enter the apartment building. As we join elevator, Eren begins to panic when the door closes. His breath hitches and his eyes dart around the room alarmingly.

"I-I whaa!" Eren shrieks as he brings his hand to his chest, trying to control his breathing.

"What is going on?" I question in confusion. I slowly pat his back to show support, feeling kinda bad for him.

"I've never been in an elevator before, it's moving by itself!!" Eren yelps and gawks at me.

I let out a small chuckle at his cuteness. I realize how many new things Eren was going to experience here in my world, like phones for starters! How do I explain them to him?

After Eren's 'dramatic' experience in the elevator, we enter my apartment. I show him a quick tour of the place, luckily we have a guest room. Eren appears to be completely mesmerized by all the unusual furniture and objects. I can't blame him though.

Even the clothes I'm wearing is different.

We sit down in the living room. Eren takes off his ODM-gear and sets it on the couch carefully.

"Wow! that's so cool, do you think that I will ever be able to use this?" I ask with sparkles in my eyes. What greater opportunity to try them now that Eren is actually here? Wow, this is insane. 

"Well, if you practice, you might" Eren chuckles and continues to take off his jacket.

I smirk deviously and snatch his jacket from his hand. I let out a fangirl scream causing Eren to open his mouth, baffled by my actions.

"I can't believe that I am holding the one and only Eren Jeager's soldier jacket!" I yelp enthusiastically and jump up and down in from the couch. "I can't believe you're here! In my own living room!!"

"Haha easy there, don't ruin it now. It's all the clothes I have" Eren laughs, gesturing with his hands to calm me down.

I nod in response and return him the jacket, but he refuses to take it. "Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"How about you try it on?" Eren suggests kindly.

"Really?!" My features lit into a dazzling smile. I've always wanted to try their uniforms on, it looks so freaking cool!

"Sure! You seem to be obsessed with me so why not?" Eren smirks confidentially, enjoying the attention to its fullest.

"Hey!" I interject and punch his arm lightly.

He laughs and playfully pushes me back. I feel my chest tingling as I look at him before tackling him onto the couch.

"Hey that's not fair, I wasn't ready!" Eren complains beneath me.

"Well too bad for you" I throw on a sassy answer followed up by a sly smirk.

Eren struggles to get out of my grip. I have taken seat on his waist and pinned his hands to the couch.

Haaa I win!!

I lower my head so that our noses are a few inches away.

"Ready to give up?" I say with a deep voice and smile deviously.

Eren stares back at me angrily, slightly wrinkling his nose in determination.

"That's what you think!"

With that, he uses a gush of strength and flips me under him. I scream in pure laughter. What are we even doing? I had never seen Eren goof around so much, it makes me joyful to see him feel comfortable in this world already.