Chapter ~ 26

The weekend flew quickly by and Satan's day came, freaking Monday. Although, only one thing could lighten up my awful mood.

"Eren!" I flew open his door and jump over his sleepy body. He groans as I start to pull over the covers. "Come on, it's time to get up!" I grin widely, Eren gives me a grimace and hides under his pillow.

I smirk and sit on his waist, straddling him until he pushes off the pillow and stares into my eyes.

Boi, you asked for this.

"Ugh- why are you so loud?" He pouts as a small blush washes over his face. Eren has gotten used to our close proximity lately, but he still manages to blush like a cute school boy.

I put my hands on my waist "Don't be like that Titan boy, you practically begged for me to wake you up" I close my e/c eyes with a satisfied smile.

He rolls his eyes, pursing his lips. "And how did I beg, exactly?~" His voice falls teasingly low.

My face fell blank. How the hell was I supposed to have a comeback to that?! Even so, I can't lay down what I've started.

"Hah! I-uhm y-you can't stand a day without me" My hands start to sweat, this is really getting intense. Oh god..

"Is that so?..." He moves to rest on his elbows, edging his face closer to mine. "Are you really sure about that?" A joyful smirks plays on his lips.

I take up my hands to protest-

"What are you two doing?" My mom casually stands at the doorway. Watching as I sit on Eren's waist, still in my pajamas.

"Eh?!" I flinch.

Both our faces goes ghostly white.

"It's not what it looks like!" Eren retorts while clenching his hands.

"Y-Yeah! What he said!" I quickly add while pointing a finger at the brown-haired male.

"Well by the groans and sounds I heard from the room, I thought you two were having sex" She says bluntly, just slowly blinking her eyes.

Both Eren and I glance at each other, fuming in a deep shade of red.

"Mom!! What the hell!" I angrily throw a pillow towards her, making it hit the door that's she closed just before it hit her face.

"Just remember to use a condom!" She giggles through the door.

My soul left my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls locker room

I slump on the bench, slowly taking off my shoes and clothes. I sigh and search for my P.E clothes inside my bag.

"Y/n Hey!" Kira and Sarah exclaims. I give them a smile in return.

They change into some workout shorts and T-shirts, I grab my water bottle and enter the gym hall with my friends behind me.

"Everyone gather up!" Our coach yells from the benches. The class gathers up in a circle. I quickly glance at Eren, who gives me a soft nod.

Why is he so damn cute?!

"We are playing football today, you can pick your teams—just make sure to be in activity most of the time" He grabs his notes and walks away to chat with the yoga teacher. Typical.

I ended up in the same team as Eren, sadly Kira and Sarah were on the other's team.

"Y/n pass the ball!" A blond guy named Logan from my class yelled at me. I quickly glance up at him before I hit the ball to pass it to Logan.