Chapter ~ 25

Me and Eren finally get back home and slump down on the couch: exhausted from the trip.

I switch on the tv and we lay down watching a movie quietly, it is 12 o'clock so my mother was still at work. As I lay down, I recall mine and Eren's moment in the airplane. We hadn't talked about that specific incident after we woke up and got out from the plane.

I mean it's probably me overreacting right?! Ahahaaaa yes that's right! He doesn't even think about it right?!!!

I start to sweat, my cheeks are heating up and I mentally scold myself for being so weak to these emotions.

"Y/n you okay?" Eren arches an eyebrow. He seems genuinely worried about me, no wonder, I look like I am drowning in despair: hilarious.

I sweat-drop and throw my face first plant on the couch, hiding my immense blush. Already knowing how this is going to play out.

"I am fine! No need to worry" My voice gets muffled from the cushion. Eren's face goes blank. He sighs and sits down next to my head. I mentally freak out, now I really felt like I am going to die.

Shit! Why do I act so stupid! It's not like I like him in that way!?
Uh-why am I questioning that?!!!

His hand reaches my hair as he softly rubs it. "Y/n I've known you long enough to know that something is on your mind. Now tell me, what's up?" He says in tender voice which makes my heart flutter.

This boy is going to kill me someday.

I don't dare to peak my head up, no way. I curse under my breath, there must be a way I can hide this uncontrollable blush.

"Come on Zappy, you can tell me" He smiles and chuckles when he feels my body flinch. He didn't forget that nickname.

My phone suddenly rings from the living room table.

God bless the phone call!!!

I take no time jumping out from the couch, avoiding Eren's gaze. I pick up the phone and run to the other side of the room. Eren sits there dumbfounded.

"Ah hello!" I yell into the phone, trying to sound fine but I am failing so hard.

"Y/n we need to have a sleepover tonight! Your house at eight! Be ready" Kira squeals through the phone. I sweat-drop and start shaking.

"Wh-whut?! Are you serious?" I start to panic and nervously move around in a circle. How come she just gets to decide this?

The phone beeps: indicating that she hung up. I start fuming, Eren is still sitting on the couch with a blank expression.

"Eren! Get ready, we are having a sleepover here tonight. I assure you it's going to get crazy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights are turned off, our squad are sitting in a circle with only one flashlight in the middle. Kira slowly taps her fingers with a mischievous grin. Makes me nervous to the core.

"Wait-are you all sleeping here tonight?!" I frantically ask while they give me an obvious nod.

I have surrendered weak to them haven't I?

I groan and shuffle in my seat "Ugh fine, but what are we doing now?"

Kira smirks "We are playing truth or dare!". I flinch with wide eyes. This is not ending well, it never ends well. Eren stares at me with a confused eye. Holy crap he doesn't know how to play maybe I can still save my ass.