Chapter ~ 21

"I'm so stupid for forgetting such an important aspect" I hit my forehead and groan. Eren sits next to me, he seems nervous.
"Don't worry we'll figure this out somehow.." I nudge at his side and give him a comforting smile. He smiles timidly back.

"Mr. Raven has bought a ticket for me...I can't go, what are we going to do?" Eren sounds distressed and places his hands on his lap effortlessly.

"No, we will find a way. You are going no matter what!" I interject with a big grin and lean in to hug his arm.

Eren laughs "Perhaps, but that will be a miracle"

"Miracle? Eren... it's a greater miracle that you are here" I say and look up at him with sincere eyes. His eyes narrow softly.

"Well it's an unknown miracle at least... I have no idea how that even happened" Eren takes a moment to examine his hand. Thinking whether it would actually work if he bit himself, would he turn into a titan? Or will he be sent back home? He hasn't tried, he's terrified to even mention it to you.

"Ah right, do you want to do some lightning training together?" I ask him sweetly. If anything, it should be my power that can send him home perhaps? But I don't dare to mention that to him yet, nor try it. I can end up killing him, no way that's going to happen. I have to gain control first.

At least...for his sake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprawl out on the couch, taking my chips and f/d (fav drink) with me. Eren walks over and gives me a pointed look. I squint my nose.

"Whaaat?" I roll my eyes and clutch the bag of chips closer to me.

"Didn't you just train?! And now you're stuffing yourself with unhealthy snacks" Eren comments and crosses his arms, continuing to glare at me.

"Pfft it's not that unhealthy! It's basically potato's, besides I'm hungry!" I whine like a kid  and shake my head. Eren is not ruining my snack time.

Eren sighs "What am I going to do with you
Y/n?" He looks at me defeatedly. I grin and start eating my snacks.

"Ya want some?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

He knits his eyebrows and gives me a disgusted look. "No way!" He turns his head the other way sassily. I shrug and continue to eat and take a sip of my drink.

Eren steals a few glances at me, he also wanted to to eat chips, but his pride was to big. Especially now that he just commented on you eating it.

'Screw it' He thought and sits down next to me. "Let me have some" He says without emotion and holds out his hands before me.

I smirk "Ohh so you give in huh?~" I tease the boy and he huffs before giving me a hard ass glare.

"Just shut up and give me" He demands. I laugh and hand him the bag.

We just chill for about an hour before mother comes into the room. She looks really relieved.

"Y/n you know about Eren passport thing?" She asks and puts her hands behind her back.

"Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Well look what I found" She holds up Eren's soldier jacket and takes out an object. My eyes widen with curiosity.

"What's that?" I walk over to her and she smiles.

"It's his passport!" She clarifies and hands me the small novice. Eren jolts up from the couch.