Chapter ~ 22

The plane starts to move and I feel both anxious and excitement swell in my tummy. I wish I can see Eren's face when we take off, it would be hilarious.

"Ahh I am going to sleep through the whole time" Sarah let's out an exhausted sigh and puts on her slumber-mask.

"Aah! How can you sleep?! I want to see the view for the whole trip" Kira shakes her hands in excitement and looks out the window. Noticing all the other airplanes driving around the area.

"You'll basically see clouds and water all the way" She smirks, still with her mask on. Kira pouts and crosses her arms, I try to look over my seat. I get a glimpse of Eren speaking with Jack. He seems unbothered by the plain, dammit I wanted him to scream like a baby.

"Make sure to have your seatbelt on and a straight seat, putt away your baggage's" The flight attendants says through the mic for the last time as the airplane gets ready to fly.

I can hear the engine spiral up, within a second the plain start to drive forward in an inhuman speed. I yelp from the force with a big grin.

"UUWAAH AHHHH SHIIIT" Eren screams throughout the whole plain. Grown adults yell for him to be quiet.

I start to laugh like crazy. "Eren please calm down" Jack hysterically looks around and apologizes to the other passengers.

The moment we take off from the ground Eren raps his arms around Jack, terrified over such a new experience. Sarah groans from all the commotion while me and Kira laugh our butts of.

I lean my head over the seat. "Told you would scream like a baby or even worse" I smirk at him. He tries to put on a 'I am so tough look' but fails miserably. Rose simply keep on snoring.

How the hell can she still sleep?!

"Guys please let's just not get kicked out of the plain..." Jacks slaps a hand over his forehead.

All of us (except Rose) burst out in laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Loser, wake up" Somebody ruffles my hair. I groan and slap the hand away. The person sighs and pokes my cheek. Lazily, I open my eyes at last. Eren's head pops up from behind my seat, I quickly notice that the other passengers are staring to retreat.

I yelp in shock "Are we here already?!". Eren simply nods as Kira start to gain conciseness.

After getting out our stuff, we find a cab and drive towards our hotel, which is nicely placed in Tokyo. I can't wait to see more of Japan.

It is nighttime and the lights illuminated the whole place. My mouth opens in awe as we pass the busy night streets filled with people. I can't believe that I am in Japan with my best friends . Or even a bigger miracle that Eren is here too. It's been such a crazy ride.

I take a quick glance at Eren who is sitting next to me. His curious eyes wander to the outside world, he had never seen anything like this before. I admire his facial features, his gorgeous teal green eyes, overall his handsome face. Eren turns around and caught me staring at him, I immediately blush and look out the window.

Dammit you idiot! Now he probably thinks I am a freak

The drive is soon over when the taxi shofar pulls up into a street where a elegant five star hotel lies. The hotel is close to the Ueno Park in Tokyo. The green park also has a zoo and we were sure going to visit this place the next day.

Picking up our luggage's we then enter the hotel and find our rooms. Jack's dad really outdid himself, it is beautiful here.

"Alright- Y/n, Kira and Sarah will be sharing a room and me, Jack and Eren will be staying in the room next door. Since I am originally Jack's guardian I need to stay in the same room as him, isn't that right Jack~" Rose childishly pokes his cheek.