Chapter ~ 23

It's the second day and I am already up bright and early. Only to find my friends snoring on the beds next to me. I figure to leave them be, they are probably tired from yesterday.

As I stand up from my bed, a mischievous smirk appears on my face. Since I am up early for once, why not make the most of it?

I walk inside the bathroom silently, closing the door slowly. I fill a cup with water and place it next to the sink.
I quickly brush my teeth, brush my messy hair, tie it into a ponytail and put on some light makeup.

"Perfect" I blow a kiss towards the mirror with full confidence.

What's going on with me today? Where is this confidence coming from?

I look at my reflection without blinking.

Nah I like it!

I walk outside the bathroom and peer over at my friends. Still sleeping soundly. With a satisfied sigh I find a white T-shirt with ocean blue stripes and a cute skirt.

I sneak out of the room with an evil grin, remembering to take the cup with me. I open Eren's room and peak inside it. All of them still sleeping peacefully, exactly as I wanted. "Payback Eren~" I mutter deviously.

Walking up to Eren's bed, I pull out the cup. Almost dying from keeping in my internal laughter. This is what he deserves after all.

With a swift move I throw the cup of water directly onto his face, drenching him. "wha-" He immediately rises up with a shocked expression, falling his eyes with my teasing ones.

"BOMBAJA THIS IS PAYBACK TITAN BOI!" I laugh out waking everyone in the room with a shriek.

"Wha-what the hell..." Jack quietly mutters, while rubbing his eyes. Rose also wakes up for once.

"UGH WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!" Eren dries his eyes from the soaking water, whilst I laugh like a crazy person.

"This is for drenching me on our training day!" I close my eyes with a victorious smirk.

"You little!" Eren lunges towards me. I shriek in fear and run away from the scene. I full on burst the door open with Eren quickly tailing behind me. Ready to kill me.

Rose yawns and rubs her eyes "Are they seriously bickering so early in the morning? Geez they act like a married couple already"

Jack slightly frowns to himself.

"Yeah.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agh I need some water! It's too hot!" Kira throws her hands as if blowing air to herself.

The sun is up and it is really warm outside today, but strangely I didn't feel any overwhelming heat.

"So Rose where are we headed again?" Jack looks up from his phone. We have been walking in some random street while Rose is seriously turning that map upside down for the tenth time.

"I am try to find the Asakusa district!" Rose glarer at the map, but gives a big sigh and hands it to Kira. "Please someone find it!" She yells in defeat.

"Hmm let's see here" Kira drags her finder across the Tokyo map. "Ah here it is, the
Asakusa street" She smiles and shows it to us who are standing in a ring.

"Great let's go then!" Sarah drags Kira forward as we start walking towards the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~