(1) New World

Your POV:

You were lying down in your bed. Being a demon king was tiring. You had to kill people and mainly innocent people. Why? Because of your father, Satan, the almighty god of all demons and ruler of Gehenna. If you don't you'll be punished severely. Only you had to follow these and they're probably just there to keep you in check as you are regarded as the strongest demon king out of your 8 brothers.

Sighing you turn your pillow the other way around to get the cold side 'Man is this a pain in the ass...'

Scene change + Time skip:

You were walking around the busy city of Tokyo in Assiah. Gehenna was pretty barren in some areas and besides, for some reason you liked being surrounded by humans rather than demons. However you had to watch out for exorcists. You remember how Astaroth was once attacked by a bunch of them however he survived. You wandered around for a bit more before coming across a library. You decided to check it out for a bit. Looking through the shelves, you came across a manga book 'Highschool DxD: Volume 1.'

'Eh seems cool,' You thought 'Maybe it will ease my mind for a bit.'

You took it to the cashier who stared awkwardly at your (1E/C) and (2E/C) eyes. You thanked her before going back to your house.

Scene change + Time skip:

You looked at the book in your hands 'Alright well might as start.'

You just opened the first page before experiencing the most excruciating pain you've ever felt. You couldn't move your body as if you were paralysed.

"Ah, what the fuck, ngh," You growled.

"Holy shit!" You shouted as you soon started to fall through a purple coloured mist.

You looked around for a bit and calmed down before seeing a big ass red dragon head emerge out of nowhere.

"Oh fuck that!" You exclaimed before quickly making a portal to Assiah.

Just before entering you saw a pretty pissed of woman with big breasts staring at the red dragon.

You sat up 'Wait what!" You thought 'Was that a dream?'

You got up out of bed well if you could call it that. It was pretty much just a bunch of leaves. You felt a lot heavier.

"Also why is it so damm dark?" You growled to yourself as you punched the ceiling above you.

Dirt and grass was sent flying everywhere as you crawled out.

'Ok, how did I even get there?' You thought before realising how fucked up you looked.

You were about to leave before hearing someone crawling out of the dirt behind you.

Turning around, you were greeted by Astaroth, your brother and the Demon King of Rot "Astaroth? What are you doing here?"

"Same could be said for you (Y/N) and by the way, how the fuck did we even get here?!" He shouted.

"Wait what were you doing before this?" You asked.

"I was about to read this manga that had a girl with red hair and big ass titties on the front," He replied drooling "Before experiencing the most fucking pain I've ever felt in my whole fucking life!"