(2) School

Your POV:

It was lunchtime right now and you, Issei and Astaroth were all sitting around a tree.

"Hey guys shall we peek at the girls again," You asked because you had to stay in character.

"Hells to the yeah!" They both replied laughing.

'Well at least Astaroth doesn't find it too hard to stay in character.'

Scene change

You were all standing outside the changing room for the kendo club. Astaroth and Issei were desperately pawing away at a small hole, peeking into the room.

"Holy shit look at those!"

"Aw yeah!"

"This is literally the tits!"

Suddenly the room became silent. Astaroth looked back at you and nodded.

You and Astaroth sprinted away with ease, leaving Issei behind 'Oh well, his friends probably do that anyway,' You thought.

"Hey brother, I'm gonna be honest, our hosts suck balls!" Astaroth growled.

You had to agree with him "Yeah, well maybe we should edit the student book to let us in as normal!"

"Fucking genius!" Astaroth replied as Matsuda as you nodded.

You both snuck into the headmaster's room and put your names and ages down in the student book as students. You wrote 'Two students coming' on a small piece of paper to make it look like a reminder and that the headmaster had forgotten about it.

Astaroth looked at you "Hell yeah!" You both laughed as you fist bumped.

Scene change + Time skip

You both met up with Issei and he looked like utter shit.

"What the hell guys, you just left me there!"

"Haha, you were way too slow man," Astaroth laughed.

"You guys fucking bolted it and left me there!" He groaned "And I didn't even get to see any ni-"

He was soon interrupted by a red haired girl that appeared in the window.

'Holy shit it's the manga girl!' You shouted in your head as you saw Astaroth's eyes widen too.

She just looked at the three of you before leaving 'Ok, what was the fucking point of that.'

"Yo did you see that honey!" Astaroth drooled "Her sugar has got to be good!"

"She's Rias Gremory, rumour says she's from Northern Europe," Issei said with widened eyes.

'Something is off about her,' You thought.

Time skip

You and Astaroth had gone out of Motohama's and Matsuda's bodies and were about to go home.

Well you didn't have one though.

"Fuck where are we going to sleep Astaroth, we pretty much have no money so we can't even go to a hotel.

"The girl's locker room!" Astaroth said like it was obvious.

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Really, that's the best option you can think of?"