(Bonus) A Date?

(AN: Since I've finished the first season, I've decided to make one story per season. This is so the chapters don't bunch up and you get a massive story with eighty chapters. To end every season I'm going to do a small kinda OVA chapter to end them. Hope you like it. (>^ω^<)

Your POV:

You stood by a massive fountain in the middle of town. You watched as people walked past you, staring at you oddly.

Flashback

You headed towards the strong presence.

Running down an alleyway, you ran into just as you expected, Ophis.

She smiled as you approached her "Alright, what do you want this time Ophis?"

"Well...(Y/N)...I need your help on something tomorrow..." She said, smiling.

"Okey...what could you possibly not be able to do...I mean with your power you shouldn't need any hel-"

"Just meet me at the fountain in town okey!" She blurted out.

You were taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"R-right, fine, I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

Her mood took a sudden change "Really?! Okey don't be late, be there by 12:00!"

With that she teleported off, giggling to herself.

"Uhhh...okey?"

Present

You sighed to yourself "What does she really want?"

虚空龙'Beats me, Ophis is always vague on explanations'虚空龙

You had come 30 minutes early, not wanting to be late for obvious reasons.

Bored of waiting, you started walking around the fountain a little before you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Turning around it appeared to be none other than the Dragon God herself. This time she wasn't wearing her nipple tape getup, to your relief.

She was still wearing her gothic Lolita dress but this time it covered her admittedly massive bust and she wore tights that hugged her supple skin to three quarters up her legs. She was not wearing her headdress this time.

You had to admit that she looked pretty good.

"Don't stare too much," She giggled.

You turned away "Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Aha~ I'm just playing with you," She smiled "Ready to take me on a date?"

"I knew it would be something like this," You grumbled but you soon smiled back "Fine, come on then."

"Hehe...you better show me a great time!" She snickered as she grabbed onto on of your arms.

"Yeah, yeah, I will," You groaned.

With Ophis clinging onto you, you started walking through town.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You offered.

A lot of people stared at the two of you as you walked down.

'Can they all just mind their own business?'

虚空龙'Of course not! Come on two young lovers...the girl throwing herself at the guy...people love that shit!'虚空龙

'Right...'

"Sure I wouldn't mind," Ophis agreed "If we watch a horror film I hope you'll hold me tight~"

"I suppose..." You sighed.