(11) Forced Marriage

Your POV:

'Why did I even reveal myself?'

虚空龙'I don't mind, as long as I'm not revealed you can do whatever you want'虚空龙

"What are you?" Rias asked shakily, pointing at you and Astaroth.

"What are we, oh what are we...haha," Astaroth laughed "Maybe sometime we'll tell you but not today."

You glanced at Raynare awkwardly and looked away "Well anyways we'll be off now," You said "We'll leave you to your discussions, see ya."

You waved as you clicked your fingers and sunlight started coming through the windows again. Astaroth growled and all the demonic mushrooms disappeared slowly. You both left the building.

Time skip:

After school had ended you and Astaroth met up by a pool full of dirt, alone.

'Figured he'd meet me here.'

"Well shall we?" He smirked.

You nodded and created a portal to where you and Ophis recruited the Old Satan Faction. You both entered and you were again greeted by rocky red terrain.

'Looks like the Old Satan Faction left, which is very convenient.'

"I see why you want us to make our army here," Astaroth said as he observed the area "A lot of demonic energy and it's quite dark."

You summoned a portal with a smirk "And now we wait..."

Time skip:

A long time had passed but you felt that this was worth it. You looked upon the scene with a smile. You counted at least 300 shadow demons in front of you along with 200 watchers and 100 rippers.

'I can't see any high class demons among here, that's not a problem though.'

虚空龙'I must admit partner, I'm impressed, I thought you were bluffing about your army'虚空龙

'Oh Mag'ladroth, they are just a small portion of my kin, these are only low and middle class demons, if numbers impress you then look over there.'

You pointed at a cackling Astaroth who had summoned 2 500 coal tars, 500 dog ghouls and 1000 zombies.

虚空龙'I see your brother prefers numbers over overall power'虚空龙

'That may be true but coal tars when banded together are not to be underestimated.'

"Why have you called?" 1 of your shadow demons asked.

You summoned a blue flame in your palm.

"The Lord..." The shadow muttered as it returned to the crowd of black demons "The Lord...the Lord..."

"We still need more demons so for now I want all of you to stay here!" You announced "Its quite dark and demonic energy is high here so this should be a lot better than the human realm!"

"Astaroth!" You called as he turned to you "Leave them here for now, we need more demons!"

Astaroth nodded and you created a portal back to the dirty swimming pool.

You and Astaroth went in.

You were now both back at the swimming pool and school was just starting.

'Didn't think we spent that much time down there summoning demons.'

"I wonder what our other brothers are doing now," Astaroth said "If father's influence is here then there could be a chance some of them are here too."