(12) The Plan

Your POV:

You watched Rias and Riser, expecting a fight until Grayfia interrupted them "There will be no need for violence."

They both turned to the maid "I am here by Sirzechs' order, which means, there will be no disruption of peace."

"To be told such an ominous statement from someone know as the Ultimate Queen, even Riser can be somewhat fearful," Riser shrugged.

He didn't show it but you could tell that he was afraid of the grey haired woman.

'She does have a strong aura I'll give her that, but she's not strong enough to even see me.'

"My master anticipated there would be a conflict of some sort, as such he has assigned me a last resort should communication break down," Grayfia carried on.

'I would hate to talk like that for the rest of my life.'

虚空龙'I know what you mean, hell I'm pretty sure even I spoke like that for some time'虚空龙

'Dear god...'

"And that means what?" Rias retorted, slightly annoyed.

"If my lady prefers to put her personal preferences above those of her family she is to settle this via a rating game."

'The fuck is a rating game?'

虚空龙'It's a game mature noble devils play with each other where their servants try to beat the shit out of each other and the peerage left standing wins'虚空龙

'Thanks teacher.'

"I have to ask Rias, is this adorable bunch the extent of your servants, they're all you have?" Riser taunted.

'Wait all of them are Rias' servants!?'

"And so what if they are?" Rias narrowed her eyes at the bird man.

Riser burst into laughter before clicking his fingers.

A much larger circle of orange fire appeared on the floor and from it emerged a group of 15 girls, all with devilish auras.

'That blonde haired girl in the pink dress, she has a very similar aura to that cock eater.'

虚空龙'That's because she's his sister, weird I know'虚空龙

'Isn't this his harem, I mean they're all girls!'

虚空龙'Yes this is harem'虚空龙

'Kill me...'

You noticed Issei started crying and Riser looked at him funnily "My darling, why is your servant looking at me and weeping uncontrollably."

"That's because his dream is to have a harem," Rias sighed, a little embarrassed.

Riser laughed at her reply before calling one of his servants "Yubelluna!"

"Yes Lord Riser," A long purple haired woman replied obediently.

You could sense some disgust from her 'So his own peerage don't like him?'