(6) Sacred Gear

Your POV:

Everyone present looked at you as if you were insane.

'I can't even tell if I am either.'

Your hood covered your face.

"Peasants?" The fallen angel spat "Do you have any idea what I am?"

"Um..." You put your hand underneath your chin in 'deep' thought.

Surprisingly everyone stood still and waited.

"Oh I know!" You smiled "Who fuckin' cares!"

You fired your shotgun into the group of holy men, instantly killing those caught in the spread.

"You little bastard!" A few of them took strange looking pistols out of their pockets and aimed straight at you, forgetting about their original targets.

Issei and his friends came back to their senses and charged the priests. Raynare and Issei fought one group whilst Koneko and Kiba fought the other, clearing a path for you.

You stood standing in front of the fallen angel.

He drew out a light spear and you noticed odd glowing rings on his index fingers "You think you can stand up to me? The fallen angel known as Dan Hibi-" (AN: Game reference)

You shot him in the chest sending him crashing into the stone wall behind "Shut the fuck up."

Miraculously, he managed to survive somehow and raised his hands over the gushing wound "C-coward, but no matter, with this sacred gear I can heal any injury!"

"You bastard!"

You turned to see Issei with teary eyes "That belongs to Asia!"

"Haha, look kid, she was doomed from the beginning with this treasure," He smirked "Hell she doesn't even deserve this power!"

"Shut up!" Issei cried.

"Well there's no trouble in giving you her corpse I guess," He released the chains on Asia's body and you caught her right before she fell to the floor.

She looked up at you and gave you a weak smile. You handed her over to Issei who thanked you and tried to comfort her.

"Aw the devil and the holy maiden, such a tragedy," The fallen angel laughed.

"Issei we'll fend them off, you take Asia to safety!" Kiba called out before blocking a priest's sword.

Issei eyed the black angel with hatred before running, Asia in his arms. You turned to the other girls on the crosses.

"Ah take them as well, they served their purpose," He stated before sprouting his wings and flying towards the doorway

'That is Issei's fight, not mine, I guess I'll leave it to him.' You thought before putting your left hand on the chains of the blue haired woman.

'Agh, fuck!'

You felt immense pain again before the black gauntlet appeared 'Why now?'

Ignoring it, you ripped off the chains and laid her down gently on the floor before doing the same to the other girl.

Soon the windows were shattered and Rias came in, red magic in her hands "Stay away from my servants!"

She blasted the priests one by one and you noticed that nothing was left behind of the victim 'Bah, boring, I prefer blood and gore.'

Soon all the priests had been dealt with and during the chaos you decided to hide.

Raynare rushed towards the two fallen angels "Kalawarner, Mitelt!"