(13) Training

Your POV:

You were walking to school by yourself as Astaroth had slept in the girls' changing rooms. Again.

'He'll never learn.'

Your father's commands played over and over in your head as you neared the school building.

虚空龙'Why don't you just teleport there?'虚空龙

'Don't feel like it.'

虚空龙'But you feel like walking?'虚空龙

'Shut up.'

You soon got to the front gates of your school.

'I wonder how Rias feels right now.'

虚空龙'Aw, is the little bitty Demon King concerned for the Princess of Ruin?'
虚空龙

You had told Mag'ladroth about how you got here and who you were. He seemed to accept your story very quickly surprisingly.

'Yes I am actually.'

You were about to get to class before you heard someone behind you.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

You turned to see Rias. Her eyes were full of worry as she stared into your mismatched eyes. Everyone around you both started cheering and screaming.

"Is it a confession?!"

"Fuck you (Y/N), Rias doesn't belong to you!"

"My heart is just..."

"Noooo, give (Y/N) back!"

'What the fuck? I'm not Kiba.'

虚空龙'You're getting plenty of attention partner'虚空龙

'I am, which I don't want.'

"Alright break it up!"

Everyone turned to see a black haired, violet eyed girl with glasses. The student council president. Souna Shitori.

Everyone gulped before running away.

'Well that happened.'

She nodded to Rias before walking away, leaving you and the red haired girl alone.

"So (Y/N), I was...I was wondering if you could help me in training my peerage," She said quickly with closed eyes.

You sighed heavily "Open your eyes."

She did and you just smiled at her "Don't be nervous to ask me, hell if anything troubles you just talk to me about it, okey?"

Rias slowly smiled at you.

"So when does training start?" You asked.

"Today!" She replied with a giggle.

"Already?" You replied.

"Yes, I'll tell everyone to get ready and if you don't mind, could you bring your brother as well?" She asked.

"Well I don't know about that..." You replied thinking about what he'd get up to "Ah fuck it, yeah alright."

She smiled at you "Thank you, I really appreciate your help!"

"I haven't done anything yet but okey..." You snickered "After you round everyone up I'll meet you at the front gate with Astaroth okey."

She nodded and you waved at each other before going off.

Time skip + Scene change: