(9) The Occult Research Club

Your POV:

You carried on with the school morning as normal. You were walking to your homeroom for registration. Astaroth had decided to skip.

'Don't know why he'd skip registration though.'

You sighed as you stood in front of the door to your classroom 'Damm I'm late again.'

虚空龙'Partner, why do you even go to school?'虚空龙

'Mag'ladroth, shut up.'

"You're late again?"

You turned around to see a black haired girl with violet eyes. She carried a large stack of paperwork in her arms. She had an aura similar to Raynare's.

'Oh she's Rias' friend, if I remember correctly from all the gossip her name is Akeno Himejima.'

虚空龙'NOW THAT IS ONE HOT BABE, PARTNER, CAN YOU SEE THE RACK SHE'S PACKING!'虚空龙

'Yeah no,' You replied in your thoughts as you silenced Mag'ladroth, preventing him from speaking with you.

"Uh, yeah I guess I am," You said sheepishly whilst scratching the back of your head.

"(Y/N) Pheles right?" She asked as you nodded "Well my name is-"

"Akeno Himejima," You replied "Trust me I've probably heard your name over a billion times here you know, you're pretty popular here."

She turned slightly red "Yeah I guess so...anyways where's your brother?"

"He's ill so he's not coming in today," You replied.

"Hehe, that's a lie because I just saw him around the girls' changing room," She giggled.

"Oh...uhhh," You didn't know what to say.

"Haha don't worry," She smiled "You should go in before you're any later."

"Oh shit right!" You said as you opened the door "See ya Akeno!"

She waved back, still smiling.

Akeno's POV:

"See ya Akeno!"

I waved at him as he went into his class.

"YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!"

I burst out into laughter 'He really is different.'

"Look at you girl, talking to a boy!"

I turned to see Rias smirking.

"R-Rias it wasn't anything like that!"

"Hmm, yeah sure," She grinned "Admit it you like him!"

I could feel my face turn red 'Do I like him, I just met him right?'

"You like him so much that you don't even know how to reply!" She laughed "Well anyways lets get to the clubroom, everyone is waiting for us along with the fallen angels they rescued at the Church."

"R-right," I replied as I followed her to the clubroom.

'What is wrong with me?'

Astaroth's POV:

'Dammit nobody is even in the girls' changing room! Man that was the only reason I even skipped registration.'

I leaned up against the wall 'Man that black haired chick is hot, she and this other hottie, Rias, are like the talk of most guys here. But they have demonic auras going on around them. I wonder if they're demons, though Akeno also has another aura, which I've never felt before.'