(4) Dragon God

Your POV:

"What are you?" Raynare asked slightly terrified.

"I've already said, I can't tell you yet, maybe later," You replied earning a pout from the girl "Besides what the fuck are you?!"

She winked "Like you said, it's a secret."

You just stared at her with a raised eyebrow.

She sighed cutely "Fine, I'm a fallen angel."

"So you were an angel?" You asked in confusion and a bit of caution.

She blushed "Yeah..."

"So what happened then?"

Her blush darkened "L-look that doesn't matter right now, we need to find Kalawarner and Mitelt."

"Alright, I'll try and figure out where they are," You replied "But first."

"Hmm?" She looked at you expectantly.

You gulped 'In order to help her find them I'm gonna have to kiss her to get their energy signal...'

Whilst you were pondering on what to do Raynare leaned her head forwards. Your foreheads were touching each other, her eyes and lips were wide open. Her breasts were pressed against your chest. She took one breath before closing her violet eyes and pressing her lips against yours.

Your eyes were wide open '

After a while she parted from you and smiled with a slight blush "You do this at the end of a date right..."

You just scratched the back of your head nervously "Heh, yeah I suppose."

"Well shall we find them tomorrow?" Raynare asked still blushing a bit.

"Alright, besides I have something to do right now anyways," You replied as 18 fiery blue wings sprouted from your back.

"Wait!"

You tuned "Yes?"

"I don't really have anywhere to go now..." She said.

"Eh fine, come along then," You responded as you flew away, Raynare following behind.

"What do you exactly need (Y/N)?" She asked when the both of you were high enough in the air.

"Well, uh, I need a house," You smiled sheepishly.

She looked at you for a bit, processing what you said before her eyes started widening "You're joking right?"

"Nope and I doubt you'd want to sleep where my brother is sleeping," You said as you flew over a couple houses.

"Where does your brother live?"

"Well, uh, he doesn't live there he just sleeps there for some reason, um, yeah."

"Okey..." She replied dropping it "Where are we going then?"

"Look, we'll stay in a hotel for now," You told her.

"I'm just going to steal some money because I had to spent shit loads on my beer," You said crying anime tears.

"Okey," She replied, not seeming to care that you were going to steal.

You soon came across a decent looking place called 'Goldshire' (AN: Gaming reference)
As you got rid of your wings and entered the building along with Raynare you approached the man at the reception. Turns out you didn't even have to steal money as Raynare 'convinced' the guy with her 'assets'.

You unlocked the door to your hotel room "You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the flo-"

"It's fine!"