(3) Confession

Your POV:

"A-are you (Y/N) Pheles from Kuoh Academy?"

You looked at the attractive girl standing in front of you "Yeah, why?"

"Y-you see, um, I have been watching you and you just look gentle and, uh, very handsome..." She blushed.

'Explains that presence before,' You thought 'She has this negative feeling coming off of her though, it's similar to regret and sadness.'

"So can you pl-please go out with me!" She stuttered as she closed her eyes.

'Eh, might as well see what she wants,' You thought as you nodded with a smile "What's your name?"

"Yuuma Amano," She replied quietly with a blush.

You could feel someone watching the both of you and it felt like Issei was watching you 'I'm guessing he has an idea of what's happening since he's just watching and not doing anything,' You thought.

She looked at you and smiled, sadly.

Scene change + Time skip:

You had just finished the next day of school. Astaroth had something to do so you just went to the same bridge you normally always go to.

"Knowing Astaroth he's probably trying to break into the changing rooms again," You said to yourself.

You soon met up with Yuuma again by the metal railing.

You greeted each other cheerfully before she started fidgeting a bit "Can we, um, go on a d-date next Sunday afternoon?"

You smiled "Yeah, sure, I'm free anyways!"

She smiled back "It's a date then, night!"

"Yeah, you too!"

As she was ran away you could sense a lot of sadness emitting out of her 'Guess something is going to happen on the date then.'

You put your hands in your pockets and walked down the stairs next to the bridge.

However you could sense something that was similar to your familiar, Kuro 'A neko, huh?'

Scene change + Time skip:

You were standing by a bench. Right now you were waiting for Yuuma to come.

Soon you were approached by a woman "Here take this flyer."

You took it from her as she walked away to hand out more flyers.

"Your wish will be granted, huh?" You read aloud.

You could sense something demonic from the paper but never the less you put it in your pocket because you're the demon king.

Soon Yuuma came running over, dressed in a short black dress with a small, light purple jacket on top.

You blushed a bit as she approached "You look good..."

She blushed back "Th-thanks..."

"Well shall we?" You asked as you pointed to the town.

"Sure!" She replied joyfully as you both looked around the town.

You had done many things during the date. First you went clothes shopping. You both looked around.

Yuuma pointed at a clothes section "Imma check out something here!"

"Alright," You replied with a smile as she stands off.

'Might as well get a hoodie while I'm here,' You thought 'Luckily I managed to steal a bit of money before getting here.'